Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Yeoman

Default SWF Roommate Needed - 60

SWF, 60 years old seeking cruise companion/roommate for 10/20/05 cruise on Enchantment of the Seas (RCCL). Non-smoking, quiet, first seating , interior cabin, traveling with family who are in a group booking. If interested, please post reply to this message.
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2005, 05:16 AM
Phil White

Default Re: SWF Roommate Needed - 60

Hi, I was looking for a cruise to go on, frankly anytime and anywhere, and I came across the posting you had. It is a bit difficult to go on a cruise alone and though I get along well with people and find it easy to make friends, you never know who will be on the ship you will getting on until you get on it. I am very talkative but usually low key, more of a people watcher, oberserver type. I am 47 years old, a non smoker and non drinker from NJ. I assume this cruise leaves out of Ft. Lauderdale and is the Belize to Key West cruise. If you 'd like to talk about this trip further with me please contact me, by email would be the best way I guess. I will give you my phone # if you ask for it so we can talk "live". Who is included in the family you are traveling with. We have been trying to get our family to go on a cruise together (parents, 3 younger sisters and spouses and 7 kids 6-18), but it never seems to work out. Came close once but we'll have to try again. Look forward to hearing from you soon. I am leaving the house in an hour and will be away from my email until Monday so maybe I'll hear from you by then. In case I don't I hope you all have a nice cruise.