Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Beginner

Default Cruising in your 20's!

Hi everyone!

Just wondering.... I haven't been on a cruise in awhile (college will do that to ya) but now that I'm done I want to start cruising again!! I know cruises tend to have a little bit of an older crowd than what I may be looking for... any suggestions for any specific cruises I may want to take? I know that I should take Carnival, and not during any school holidays... etc. But any further suggestions?

Also, it's very hard to convince my friends to spend their money on a vacation at this point. Would consider sharing a cabin with a female from this board (or possibly male) if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Laur

PS - I will send a pic to anyone seriously interested. Just not that into putting my face on the internet!! :-)
Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Cruising in your 20's!

Rereading this, I guess I should say a little bit more about myself!

I am willing to cruise any time, but would prefer September/October time frame. I am pretty much only considering a Caribbean cruise, as they tend to be the cheapest and warmest!! I love meeting new people and going out and having a great time. I am a very social person. I do enjoy having a few cocktails or beers once in awhile - after all, you are only young once and you only get to go on vacation so often! (Though I'm nowhere near being a sloppy drunk or an alcoholic, I promise) I would love to try a Voyger-class ship on RCCL. I am a NON-smoker! That is one thing that's very important to me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Laur
Old June 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
franklin

hey i am intrested if u'r ready for a expense paid cruise . i am franklin 20 male. from india.
Old June 14th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Julie Skoruppa

hi,
my name is julie and i am in the same situation; however, i have never been on a cruise, and with college getting ready to start, i need a break. the only problem is is i cannot get my friends to spend any money either. i too am looking for a roommate to go on a cruise so email me and let me know what you think.
julie
Old June 19th, 2005, 08:19 AM
JD

I have a cruise already booked leaving miami on sept 4th thru sept 11th.....w. Carrib, total price includeing taxes, tips, and cruise is around 665 for 7 night
visits Caymen, beliz,roton, cozulmel........carnival valor ship.....its gonna be nice. The person i bought it for ( my ex) unfortunatly cant make it .....lol, let me know if you would be intrested.
Old July 10th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Passenger

Hi there...I actually was just searching for a good cruise and was reading to do it alone, but then found this message board....Im 35 very active, a social drinker, and into adventure, & water activities too....Im from Arizona but In Central Florida for a few weeks, & Im ready for a quick vacation....Lemme know what you think!!
Old July 19th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,would you be interested in paying the other half of either of the top 2 cruises on this page?I would be more interested in going on the one to Galveston. http://cruise.com/cs/Forms/CruiseRes...DID=&LID=&AG=1
Old July 19th, 2005, 09:25 PM
H and A

We have been cruising for a few years now mostly in asia but a few in the U.S. My wife and I are both in out late 20's now. There always seems to be a decent amount of young people on board to meet and as the years pass the amount of younger people increase.
Old January 4th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to studawg
Default look for cruisemate 2

Hey-
I am 24 yr ols SWM living in NJ looking at going on RCC or Carnival cruise outa miami in jan or feb. lemme know if u r interested
Old January 7th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to b9land

Well you thing your young. I am thinking about going on a cruise myself. I am 18 yr old male. I am in the Air Force and I need to take a vacation myself. I am single but I don't think there anything out there for me right no. If there was an age group between 18-30. I would definitly go but its usually older retired people who go on cruises.
Old January 9th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to luvjftffc2 Send a message via Yahoo to luvjftffc2

I tend to disagree with you saying that cruises are for old and retired people, you must have never cruised before. i am a 27 year old female, who looks much younger, and i am booked for the adventure of the seas leaving out of peurto rico on oct. 8. i cruise every year and there are lots of young people on board. looking to share my cabin if anyone interested. its for 7 days and its going to aruba all night, curaco, st. thomas and st. martin. my friends are also broke and that wont stop me from going alone, but i would be interested in sharing my cabin.
Old January 10th, 2006, 05:05 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to b9land

I have been on 1 cruise before. Holland America on the Westerdam. But It was alwile back and I was young with my family. But I cain't get anyone I know on a cruise either. I am single and just looking to have a good time and vacation. I am looking to go on one myself. I just need to plan one. I am not sure what the drinking age is in St. Thomas, aruba, curaco or the cruise ship itself but once I find a cruise I am booking one. I love to travel so I need to get out of Arkansas. Give me some details about the cruise. Sounds cool!