Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Tallygal
Default SWF, 37 ISO Cabinmate for FL departure

Hi,

I'd like to book a last minute deal out of a port in Florida for a 5-7 day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. I've been to Key West and Cozumel on Carnival Imagination. It was great, but don't wish to see the same ol' thing. Would love to see Bahamas, St. Martten, St. Thomas, Jamaica or any other place in Carribbean. Need a roommie to avoid single supplement and to have a travel buddy.

I'd also go on a cruise to Alaska if you would trade companionship for fare. I can provide my own transportation there and back plus excursions, but I don't have the funds for the cruise itself. The last deal I checked, my airfare was the same price as the cruise!

M or F doesn't matter, as long as you're fun and young at heart.

Desire a July departure (or early August) I need a vacation!!!

Please email me if interested! Pic available upon request.

Michele
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2005, 08:10 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to Tallygal
Default Re: SWF, 37 ISO Cabinmate for FL departure

Found a cabinmate. We are booked for a cruise to the Eastern Carribean in mid July. Thank you all who emailed me.

M
Old July 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Passenger

Hi there...I actually was just searching for a good cruise and was reading to do it alone, but then found this message board....Im 35 very active, a social drinker, and into adventure, & water activities too....Im from Arizona but In Central Florida for a few weeks, & Im ready for a quick vacation....Lemme know what you think!! Im fit young at heart and attractive....pic will follow after reply. hope to hear from you soon!!
Old July 29th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Beginner

Hi there

read your post am thinking the same
please send me a picture
scott@wlengler.com
thanks
Scott