Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Easy

Default Looking for Female to share cruise

I have vacation time coming up and really want to go on a cruise. I have never been on one and none of my friends will go with me. I am a 40 year old white male interested in a female companion sometime in August. Short notice I know. I am not looking for romance but if it looked me in the face I wouldn't shy away. I just don't want to go on my first cruise alone. Dates are flexible for me as also destinations. I am easy.

Keith
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2005, 06:21 AM
easy

Default Re: Looking for Female to share cruise

It's me again.

After I went back and read my post, I felt it needed clarification. I am not looking for romance or some freaky sex ride, I just donít want to share a room with some guy I donít know. Itís like men and women are more apt to get along easier when they donít know each other than two men would. Maybe itís just me. I work with a bunch of guys everyday and sometimes we get a little macho around each other. Sad to say but itís true. If a man and a women donít get along, they just donít speak. Men on the other hand, well, we feel like there is something to prove and trouble starts. Therefore if I were to take a chance with another person whom I did not know to share a cabin, I would choose someone of the opposite sex.

Just wanted to clarify that.

Keith
Old July 23rd, 2005, 10:59 PM
footprints in the sand

Hello Keith...

I booked a singles cruise for December 11-18th. Departs from Ft. Lauderdale. If interested, I will be happy to forward the information. Like you, I love travel, but find it difficult to coordinate dates with friends. I have a flexible schedule. This cruise seems like fun!
Old July 28th, 2005, 12:59 PM
footprints in the sand

Keith,

I am sorry my reply was misunderstood. Not looking for romance either...I thought the single's cruise was a way to get around the extra supplement. They do pair you with people you don't know, but you do not have to follow any structured agenda...

Anyway, good luck...
Old July 28th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Seeking SWF for Cruise

Keith,
I'm actually looking to share my room with someone for the cruise leaving out of Fort lauderdale on Sept 24th to Oct 1st. This would be my first cruise and i have already booked the the inside cabin. If your intersted the cost would $683.00 that includes everything except for the tip. This would be on the Cribbean Princess

WESTERN CARIBBEAN

IDATE DESTINATION ARRIVAL BOARDING DEPARTURE
Sep 24 2005 FORT LAUDERDALE 01:00PM 05:00PM
Sep 25 2005 PRINCESS CAYS 09:30AM 04:00PM 04:30PM
Sep 26 2005 AT SEA
Sep 27 2005 OCHO RIOS 07:00AM 04:30PM 05:00PM
Sep 28 2005 GRAND CAYMAN 07:00AM 03:30PM 04:00PM
Sep 29 2005 COZUMEL 08:00AM 05:30PM 06:00PM
Sep 30 2005 AT SEA
Oct 01 2005 FORT LAUDERDALE 07:00AM

PS : Im also 41