Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2005, 12:02 PM
scaricatladi

Default Looking for a cruise buddy

My friend got a new boyfriend and now she's not 'allowed' to go with me!!! I'm 30 years old and looking for a cruise buddy. Maybe I should tell you about me first, then you can decide if it is a good fit. I'm easy going and very active. I will be in or around the pool, or doing water sports if available. I am also a social drinker. No offense to anyone, but I am looking for someone around my age. We don't have to be attached at the hip, but no one likes to eat alone. I don't care male or female, but I'm not interested in finding anything but friends. Right now, I'm interested in a short 3-4 day cruise, as I am a cruise virgin. I live in central Fl, so leaving from the space coast would be best for me. I was looking at cruises to the bahamas.
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2005, 01:45 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Looking for a cruise buddy

Wow, your girlfriend seriously needs to get another new boyfriend! Not a good sign if there is no trust there.
Jim

Old July 10th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Rascal Rider

Hi,
I am twice your age and have 32 cruises under my belt! My cruise buddy deserted me on this years cruise. Leaving from Ft Lauderdale on 10/9/05 Star Princess to Western Caribbean.... 7-days. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker (for the most part) and use a mobility scooter for distances (running around on ship and on shore). I am independent and love to root on shipboard activities as I am not physically able to participate any more. I do not mind the age difference, if you don't. I don't feel the need to be glued to the hip, just want to reduce cost of cabin! If interested, email me.
Ruth

I am also doing a 10-day Baltic and a 17-day Trans-Atlantic in Sept 2005 if interested. All on Star Princess.
Old July 10th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Passenger

Hi there...I actually was just searching for a good cruise and was reading to do it alone, but then found this message board....Im 35 very active, a social drinker, and into adventure, & water activities too....Im from Arizona but In Central Florida for a few weeks, & Im ready for a quick vacation....Lemme know what you think!!
Old July 22nd, 2005, 08:47 PM
kim larson

HI THERE,
I AM ALSO PLANNING ON A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS FOR 2 NIGHTS,BUT I ALSO HAVE A PACKAGE DEAL IF YOUR INTERESTED IT COSTS 698.00
A PIECE AND WE START OUT WITH A DAY IN FORTLAUDERDALE THEN LEAVE FOR A TWO NIGHT CRUISE,THEN AFTER THAT WE HEAD BACK TO FORTLAUDERDALE FOR TWO NIGHTS,THEN ITS OFF TOORLANDO FOR THREE NIGHTS.
WE ALSO GET A RENTAL CAR WITH UNLIMITED MILEDGE FOR OUR ENTIRE TRIP
IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP BECAUSE I NEED TO GET OUR RESERVATION IN BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
KIM
BY THE WAY I,M A FEMALE AND I,M 42 YEARS OLD
Old July 22nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
TK

I would be interested in going on a cruise...I'm 28 years old male non-smoker....I'm on the right sideof the attatched picture (no hat - holding beer) Im laid back, social drinker, i like watersports, a little gambling....I'm looking to go on a cruise in the near future...Thanks - Tony

Old July 23rd, 2005, 01:53 AM
tagrid

Hi Scaricatladi,
I am looking at cruises for New Years Eve. It's kind of early but last year I checked them out and the closer to Dec it got the more expensive they were. I am also 30 and I have a friend who was my New Years buddy but she moved to Washington DC and won't be able to leave for vacation. I have no problem with not being attached at the hip. I traveled around Europe all alone and enjoyed every minute of it but you're right, eating dinner with someone else is way more fun than eating alone. The cruises I have been looking at leave either on Dec 29th or 30th and return on the 1st or 2nd and leave from Canaveral or Miami.
Robyn

PS My cats' names are Kitty and Kitten (I'm not very creative).