Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Leolife20002000

Default SWF looking to cruise late 2005, early 2006

I am a SWF, 26, and had my first cruising experiance in Dec. of 2004.....very very dissapointing. I was interested in giving it a second try. I was interested in booking a cruise, possibly out of New Orleans. I'd spoken with a travel agent who stated this was a popular cruise for "younger" travelers because of the destinations (diving sites) and because it's NEW ORLEANS!! I'm thinking about Carnival cruise line (already tried Royal Caribbean)
Here is website link for the ship and deals that i'm interested in.......http://www.vacationstogo.com/ticker.cfm?r=0&sa=218
just paste and click. I'm interested in possibly Nov. 27; Dec. 4; Dec. 11.
Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2005, 09:00 PM
pzirkle79

Default Re: SWF looking to cruise late 2005, early 2006

Hi. I am 25 swm looking for a cruise partner as well. This itenerary looks interesting. If you are still looking for someone to go with shoot me an email.

Philip
Old July 19th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,would you be interested in paying the other half of either of the top 2 cruises on this page?I would be more interested in going on the one to Galveston. http://cruise.com/cs/Forms/CruiseRes...DID=&LID=&AG=1
Old July 26th, 2005, 10:57 PM
MrOverdressed

If you like to party. Then check out http://WWW.THEGROOVECRUISE.COM Im thinking about this one.

Terry

Old January 3rd, 2006, 08:42 PM
Beginner

Default celebruty cruise

I am looking at cruising in feb '06. It is a 10 day crusise out of ft. lauderdale, around 900$ with celebrity. I am a 25 swf wanting to try cruising for some time now. I have done the resorts and am well travelled in mexico but would like to try new things. If you are interested email me issy07@hotmail.com
Old April 1st, 2006, 01:43 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to bcrew122
Default I want to cruise too

I am a travel agent 27/m, I can get you a good rate I am interested in going any time let me know what cruise you are looking for
Old April 24th, 2006, 12:15 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to pburgh11

I wasn't sure if you were still looking for a cruisemate, I am but I am a guy. I didnt know if you were looking for a female only. Anyway most of my friends can't see to match my schedule so I decided to see who I could find on this site. If you are interested at all I can send you more info about myself. Anyway good luck either way!

Mike