CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Cruise Companion for australianswf50 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/284439-cruise-companion-australianswf50.html)

Fay Julia July 13th, 2005 08:51 PM

Cruise Companion for australianswf50

I am looking for a cruise companion to share a cabin on cruises.
I am Australian, professional, funloving lady, youngish 50, who likes the finer things in life.
non-smoker, socia drinker, like to have lots of fun.
I am not necessarily looking for someone to share more than a cabin/supplement with, but I am a friendly and social person, so if you like me, then we can have a great time together.
I have travelled extensively around the globe, as well as done numerous cruises all over the world.
Cruising is my love.
I speak spanish, and am culturally aware, enjoy good intelligent conversation.
I am interested in any cruise from sept onwards, any destination.
I am particulary interested in the ncl cruise from South America/Buenos Aires to Santiago/ dept 1st Jan 2006, but any destination is fine.

plumjenny July 14th, 2005 06:29 PM

Re: Cruise Companion for australianswf50

I am looking for partner for an 11-night cruise of Hawaii and Fanning Island, Kiribati--but it's one of those short-notice Internet deals--it starts 9/3! I am American, mid-30s, and have never been on a cruise before. Non-smoking, light drinker, not super social but friendly.

Love to cruise too July 19th, 2005 04:54 PM

Re: Re: Cruise Companion for australianswf50

Hi thanks for your note, I would love to go but its a little early for me, I am not free till later.

rascalrider July 20th, 2005 02:35 AM

Hi Fay Julia,

I am a young-looking 65 and also looking for a cruise companion. Non-smoker, non-drinker (well once in a rare while I will have a cocktail). I have been on 32 cruises. I use a mobility scooter, crutches or "wall walk". I have CMT (genetic neuromuscular disorder) but am very capable and independent, just have no balance nor much muscle power. I live in Santa Barbara, CA.

I have three back-to-back cruises booked on Star Princess and need a cabin mate for one or all three. I have inside handicap cabin A-312 booked. 9/12/05 10-day Baltic States and St Petersburg, Russia leaving from Copenhagen .... 9/22/05 17-day Trans-Atlantic, Iceland and Greenland leaving from Copenhagen ... 10/9/05 7-day Western Caribbean leaving from Ft Lauderdale.

If you would like to join me on any of these, please email me. rfc40@yahoo.com.

I am also thinking about 3/9/07 from FLL to Capetown and on to Sinapore on Pacific Princess.

I tend to be a spectator due to my physical limitations, but love to watch all the excitement going on and join in the fun as I am able. I am pretty easy going and don't feel the need to be glued at the hip. Ameniable to doing some things together and fine with going separate ways as interests differ. I keep a fairly neat cabin as well.

It would be neat if you wanted to go to St Petersburg in September.

Hope to hear from you.

Ruth

footprints in the sand July 23rd, 2005 11:24 PM

Hello!
Funloving female, with flexible schedule. Open to all destinations...
Shauna