Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM
MrOverdressed

Default Looking for roomate to cruise september from Southern Califo

I need a roommate. I'm the man inthe middle of the attached photo. I am looking to catch a cruise in early September 2005 porting out of Southern California with destinations in Mexico. I prefer a 7 or 10 day cruise that goes to Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. I prefer a inside cabin. Iím very active and donít spend much time in the room. I basically need a place to sleep. Im very considerate and change the bathroom. When I come in late Im quite and I donít turn the lights. I 34 years old and divorced. Im a fun social guy, but you donít necessary need to hang out with me. I can give references to people I cruised with before. If your interested in discussing this further, then drop me an email or reply to this message.
Thanks,
Terry

Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2005, 10:35 PM
footprints in the sand

Default Re: Looking for roomate to cruise september from Southern Ca

What day were you looking at?
Shauna
Old August 19th, 2005, 07:38 AM
MrOverdressed

Default Re: Re: Looking for roomate to cruise september from Souther

Im flexible on the date. My consulting contract ends at Labor day. it would need to be in the early part of September. Not sure if anyone can get off work at the last minute. I can check all the sailings during the beginning of September from Southern California and see what looks good.

Some friends of mine are going on the VTG singles cruise on Sep 5th. Sailing from Los Angeles on the Monarch of the Seas But its only 4 nights. I would really prefer getting farther south.

Anyone reading this and interested should please send me an email.

Thanks
Terry
Old August 25th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Admiral

Hi Terry, I don't think September looks good for me, but some of us gals are probally going on Vacations to Go singles cruise in December on Costa out of Ft..Lauderdale if your interested in that one feel free to join up.
Old August 29th, 2005, 08:02 PM
MrOverdressed

Hi Cat,
I went on a Vacations to Go singles cruise from Gaveston last spring. I had a really good time. I will look into it. Is it the Dec 11th cruise? But I'm winding down a work-contract so I was hoping to do a last minute cruise. Here is a link to the photos from my VTG spring cruise:
http://terry.pickl.com/photos/cruise...e0/index0.html

Terry