Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2005, 02:18 PM
wantocruise

Default Straight Female Looking For Another Straight Female Cabin Dw

I was planning to cruise with my cousin this fall but she has some unforseen expenses and can't make it. If I could find a sane straight female cabin dweller I could avoid paying the single supplement rate.

I am a woman of color who just turned 30 and prefer cruising with the same (25-35). When you respond to this message please include your email address. Btw, I want to cruise Oct 23, 2005 on a Voyager Class Ship (Royal Caribbean).
Sponsored Links
Old August 14th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Straight Female Looking For Another Straight Female Cabi

Hey wantocruise,

I have a group of friends that enjoy cruising, all African-American females ages 27-35. I don't know if an October cruise will fit my schedule though. I'll contact some of my friends. Are there other months that you like to vacation? msfancyface08@excite.com

Post Edited (08-14-05 14:28)
Old August 23rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
wantocruise

Default Re: Re: Straight Female Looking For Another Straight Female

Well, I'm going on the hbcuconnect cruise at the end of october...but new year's would also be a cool time to cruise. I'll send you an email. Hopefully we can work out a time that's cool for everyone.
Old October 19th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Beginner

wantocruise and fancyface,
I'm also looking for a cruise buddy. I'm a woman of color, 38yrs old. I am sane, love to party,drink socially,dont smoke and can pay my own way. My friends and family are not into cruising and it's very difficult to find someone to go with me. I'm interested in going to anywhere but bermuda. Four or seven days is long enough for me. I enjoy doing the excursions and any thing else to have a good time.
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.