Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 15th, 2005, 08:17 PM
KT

Default Seeking f/m Cruise Mate for Nov/Dec

Hi All,

I'm a young 45 y/o male seeking a male or female cruise mate. I act younger than my age so I'm looking for someone younger or at least younger acting like me. I'm clean, honest, and a non-smoker. I like to dance, close the bar, maybe grab a bite at the late night snack place, and then sleep in. I have a great sense-of-humor and love to laugh. I love to hang out by the pool and listen to music and maybe play a little volleyball.

If a female, we can just hang out and be friends, or if things work out, I'm certainly not opposed to having somone to cuddle with.

The pic I have here is from December on a vacation to Cancun.

Later,
KT

Sponsored Links
Old August 18th, 2005, 03:06 AM
Familiar Face

Default Re: Seeking f/m Cruise Mate for Nov/Dec

Hello,
I saw your message on Cruisemates.I am wondering if you would be interested in the cruise from Barcelona,stops off in 2 other places in Spain,then the Azores,Bahamas and then to Galveston,TX.It is 14 days and leaves in Nov.The cruise portion is 799.00.If you would like,I could send you the link to the site for more details.
Bryan
Old August 19th, 2005, 03:16 PM
KT

Default Re: Re: Seeking f/m Cruise Mate for Nov/Dec

Bryan,

Thanks, but I was looking probably for something out of Florida for a week.

To anyone else interested, I have done the Haloween singles cruise before and would do that again, or open to something else.

KT
Old August 25th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Jblomquist

I'm single 45 and also do not look my age, most people think I'm about 35 - social drinker - don't smoke, not much of a dancer though - but can be enticed. I am a redhead 5'5" from San Jose, CA
Old September 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Yvonne

KT, I'm not what you'd call a party animal but I do like to dance and have a good time on a vacation. I'm 44, and single. I posted recently "Looking for a cruise partner for Nov. cruise." I was looking at a Carnival 5-night cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas - it's a steal, $299 for inside cabin. Let me know if you're interested. I'd be happy to consider other cruises as well.

Yvonne