Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Beginner

Default singles cruise - caribbean

I am a single 50 yr old f looking for a great singles cruise to the caribbean and for a cabin mate to share expenses. I love to snorkel and new to scuba. Would love any ideas as to the best singles cruise's as this would be my first.
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to Harbahqueen
Default Re: singles cruise - caribbean

Hi Nancy,

I , too, am single and 49. I will be 50 in March. I have decided to go on my first cruise to celebrate my 50th.. and a new chapter in my life..:-). I have checked out a lot of the cruises for info and, and discoverd this CM site, which is unbelievably helpful. I have decided I most likely will go on the Singlescruise.com "Spring Fling" Mar. 12-19 out of San Juan. Any interest in talking and seeing if we might do it together? I am also looking for a cabinmate.. and to share expenses. You can email me at Mrodes321@aol.com. I am also lively and looking for new adventures.

Maureen
Old August 26th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Familiar Face

Hi Nancy. I'm a SWM52, and I live in central Florida (the cruise capital of the WORLD!).
I've been on 22 cruises in the last ten years, including twice on Windstar ( my all-time
favorite!) I've organized group cruises for as many as 53 people, my most recent cruise was w/ Royal Caribbean in April '05 which I organized for my mother, three sisters & six brothers & all their kids. (we had a blast!) Most of my cruises, however, have been with a single cruisemate, usually first-timers, age 20 to 80. I've been most everywhere in the Caribbean, but I'm always looking for new places. I love introducing people to cruising, and I know all the tricks to minimizing hassles and maximizing the whole cruise experience for those who sail with me.
I love cruising so much that I went to school & became a licensed travel agent (though I've never actually worked as a TA) just to learn more about the cruise industry.
Why Captain Jim? Because I am a USCG licensed Captain (really!) and I'd rather be at sea any day than stuck on shore, and modern cruise ships are THE way to go.
Right now the best itinerary I see is Princess out of Ft Lauderdale. Their 7,10 and 14 day cruises have several ports-of-call that look exciting.. If you're interested & wanna have the time of your life - contact me and let's talk about it. The ONE THING I've learned about cruising is that it's not the ship or where you're going- it's who you're with that makes all the difference.
Old August 27th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Seeking SWF for Cruise

Hi Nancy,

This is my first cruise as well and looking for a roommate to share cabin with. Im a single mother 41 and love to travel. This year I decide to go on my own, last year I took my 6yr son to Hawaii with me and we had a great time snorkeling and swimming.

I have already booked a inside cabin for a cruise that is leaving out of Fort Lauderdale on Sept 24th returning on Oct 1st. Im a non smoker and medium bulit, and very easy going and love to shop, snorkel and have a few drinks on the beach. Here is the Itinerary for the cruise if your intersted please email me at tgboogie2001@yahoo.com and we can discuss further.

DAY DESTINATION ARRIVAL DEPARTURE EXCURSION
1 Fort Lauderdale 5:00 PM View >>
2 Princess Cays 9:30 AM 4:30 PM View >>
3 At Sea
4 Ocho Rios 7:00 AM 5:00 PM View >>
5 Grand Cayman 7:00 AM 4:00 PM View >>
6 Cozumel 8:00 AM 6:00 PM View >>
7 At Sea
8 Fort Lauderdale 7:00 AM View >>
Old September 10th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Beginner

Okay...so.....with CaptainJim's help...I have narrowed it down to the Jan 17th Princess cruise to the Caribbean....10 days of great snorkeling, sightseeing, cruising....anyone else interested? It is not a singles cruise...but we can still enjoy it as singles...on our own itinerary...