Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Tom in Seattle

Default Gay man looking for cruise partner

Gay man, 58, airline pilot. Looking for someone to share cabin on future cruises and avoid the single supplement thing. Live in Seattle. I often have to pass up a good "interline" deal because I can't find anyone else to go and I really dislike being a single. And who knows what might develop? Any age, race.
Sponsored Links
Old September 5th, 2005, 06:43 PM
waterskier1

Default Re: Gay man looking for cruise partner

Hi Tom,

I'm a young 52 y/o SGWM in Colorado. I would be interested in cruising if the schedule worked. Usually, all I need is a few weeks notice, but sometimes I have weeks where I can't go all all. I know this makes short notice trips harder. Previously, my Ex and I planned months in advance, trying to take advantage of any airfare specials we could find - since there are no cruises departing Colorado
Old September 19th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Beginner

My bags are always packed. I am 59 GDWM, non-smoker, non-snorer, an early riser, an almost complete teetotaler and a neat freak. Recently returned from overseas so have no permanent location---currently in Ft Lauderdale, soon in Scottsdale, then near Savanah during Oct and Nov.
Cruising as a single on RSS Voyager from Ft Lauderdale 05-12 Dec '05---it is a chocolate-themed cruise---you are welcome to consider joining me. Peter
Old September 29th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to phazer59 Send a message via Yahoo to phazer59

Did you come up with a cruisemate yet? I would be interested in doing a cruise in Dec, Jan, or Feb. got a flyer in Email for 6 nights at $539 for a balcony on royal caribbean. write back if interested (PHAZER59 at AOL)
John
Old October 1st, 2005, 01:12 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to rob40cruiser

Hey Guys:

Masculine, SGWM, from Ontario, Canada. Love to cruise. Would be great to find someone to share costs with to avoid single supplement. Friendly, laid-back, casual kind of guy. Not a big partier. Looking to cruise in 2006. Very flexible schedule. If interested, email me at rob400505@yahoo.com.
Old October 8th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Passenger

Default hi....

are you looking for a gay male or will a female who does not have homofobia do? i'll sail anywhere anytime if you just want someone to hang with....andi
Old October 12th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Beginner

Default Looking for Travel Companion

Hi Tom and everybody else.

I am looking to share an inside cabin on Celebrity Summit's January 2, 2006, sailing to Hawaii. It leaves out of Los Angeles on a 14 day round trip. I am looking to share with another non smoker. Not looking for romance but another fun person (male or female) to sail with. I LOVE cruising and this will be my 6th cruise (second on Celebrity).

I made the booking about a year ago for $1038.00 PP, which is an incredible deal. None of my friends are available at that time. Let me know if you are interested.

Happy cruising, David
Old October 17th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to Cruisinisfun
Default hey everyone

So where and when are we cruising? I love to cruise so I am always game. 33 yo here
Old October 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
Beginner

So where did everyone disappear to?
Old November 16th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to queenkarp

Cruisinisfun:
I also live in central NJ. Am a 48 year old single female in desparate need of a vacation prior to January (tax season). Gay, straight, whatever. I always go with an open mind and no expectations.
Ann
Old November 21st, 2005, 09:10 PM
Beginner

Hey Ann, how are you, where are you looking to cruise to?
Old November 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'd be willing to go with a couple months notice (I work full time). I live in Seattle so planning the details would be easy (like over coffee). I'm only 36 though. I know you said any age, but I'm not sure you planned on that big of a difference. I'm straight-appearing, nonscene and extroverted. I also don't drink or smoke and VERY quiet. Not sure if I snore cuse I'm single. Doesn't matter if you do, cuse I use earplugs.
Old November 27th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to queenkarp

Cruisinisfun:
I am ready to go on a cruise prior to the end of the year. Preferably 7 nights in the caribbean. I am a light smoker and would prefer a balcony. If you can pack in a hurry, email me
Old January 15th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to MrMapt

HI, going April 15 on NCL Sun. Have balcony room booked. Looking for a possible cabin mate

53 SWM - non smoking open minded.
Old January 26th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Passenger

hi tom

i live in northern california...I will assume that the cruises you take leave from the west coast ports? at least some of the time?

well, my bags are always packed....

i am 49, a retired nurse, female, and the kids flew the coop..so now i want to go out and play with kids my own age....like you hate to pay single fees.....

annie
?
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom in Seattle View Post
Gay man, 58, airline pilot. Looking for someone to share cabin on future cruises and avoid the single supplement thing. Live in Seattle. I often have to pass up a good "interline" deal because I can't find anyone else to go and I really dislike being a single. And who knows what might develop? Any age, race.
it sound s very interesting - thanks
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Welcome Newcomer

You gave me a giggle when I read your note about "neat freak" - I wish I was such but I just cannot get there !!!
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

sorry - just saw that your posting was in 2005.....
Old March 12th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Are you still there ? I just foudn this site ! Will
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM
Familiar Face

Tom,

Saw your post and I too do not enjoy the single supplement. I am retired and can go on short notice. I am 72 yo retired healthcare exec and enjoy cruising especially longer ones. Done most of my cruising on Holland and Princess but open to any - not sure about Carnival at this time.

Let me know if you would like to talk.

Bob
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM
Familiar Face

This thread is 7 1/2 years old!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the posting date in the upper left hand of the original post.
Old March 21st, 2013, 07:57 PM
Captain

Thanks STBARTS

Out with the old and in with then new; 7+ years later.
Inspiration -09/05
Mariner-05/06 & 10/09
Century-01/07
Crown-04/07
Liberty-11/07
Explorer-08/08
Insignia-11/08
Destiny-07/09
Oasis Inaugural Cruise-12/09
Monarch-03/10 & 07/10
Equinox-08/10
Freedom-02/2012
Mariner; RSS- 10/12
Jewel-12/12 b2b
Independence-12/13
Enchantment- 01/14

Legend of the Seas; 04/16/2014; Booked
Old March 23rd, 2013, 01:23 PM
Familiar Face

I love cruising and looking for travel mate. To discuss further email me: bgbailey1@hotmail.com

Gay white male 5'8" 165lbs 57 years old
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom in Seattle View Post
I plan on a seven day out of Seattle, Star Princess, July 27th, the itinerary includes the Tracy Arm and would be willing to consider sharing the stateroom.
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterskier1 View Post
Hi Tom,

I'm a young 52 y/o SGWM in Colorado. I would be interested in cruising if the schedule worked. Usually, all I need is a few weeks notice, but sometimes I have weeks where I can't go all all. I know this makes short notice trips harder. Previously, my Ex and I planned months in advance, trying to take advantage of any airfare specials we could find - since there are no cruises departing Colorado
Waterskier1

Would you be interested in sharing an inside on a seven night cruise from Seatlle to Alaska on the Star Princess 27 July 2013? I am a GWM in my sixties, from Chicago but I live in Orlando. I don't drink alcoholic beverages or smoke and would prefer a non smoker and if you drink alcohol, then I would prefer a room mate who drinks moderately. (I hope that doesn't sound like a "Felix Unger". lol) John
Old April 6th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCRUISER65 View Post
Tom,

Saw your post and I too do not enjoy the single supplement. I am retired and can go on short notice. I am 72 yo retired healthcare exec and enjoy cruising especially longer ones. Done most of my cruising on Holland and Princess but open to any - not sure about Carnival at this time.

Let me know if you would like to talk.

Bob
Hi Bob:

I am a retired attorney, SGWM, interested in sharing an inside on a seven day cruise on the Star Princess from Seattle to Alaska 27 July 2013. I am from Chicago but live in Orlando. I would prefer a non smoker and non drinker, but moderate consumption of alcohol is fine with me. John
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'm a youthful 57 y/o CPA in Phoenix; also looking for a cruise mate. I prefer Europe but am open to other cruises. I do like sun & beach. Currently I'm looking at a cruise for 8 days in Norway; June 1 - 8 in/out of Copenhagen. I'm trying to wrap this trip around an event that I need to attend on the east coast on June 14 - 16.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
Hi Bob:

I am a retired attorney, SGWM, interested in sharing an inside on a seven day cruise on the Star Princess from Seattle to Alaska 27 July 2013. I am from Chicago but live in Orlando. I would prefer a non smoker and non drinker, but moderate consumption of alcohol is fine with me. John
Hi John,

Lets discuss this trip. I have been to Alaska before but do enjoy this cruise. I like Princess and have not cruised on the Star yet. What type of cabin are you looking at? I am a Gold member and looking for any cruise that Princess has especially the longer ones. Write me at RL4309@powerc.net.Bob
Old April 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45
Default NYC

56 yr old prof. AA gent is interested.

Peace,

Ken
Old April 26th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi.

I'm in the same boat, not literally, but luv travel, but not solo. I would like to find someone to share costs and get to know; become friends