Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 5th, 2005, 05:18 PM
mn dave

Default Looking For Cruise and Roomie

Hi,

Just starting to look into a cruise the end of November. Thinking about the week including Thanksgiving. Open to destination but wanting something affordable. Probably Carnival since they seem to be the most reasonable. I have cruised before. Would like to save the single supplement. Male, 43, gay. Open to the possibilities. Can be on our own or hang out. Looking for normal, 45 or younger, fun loving person. Last cruise I went on I got about 4 hours of sleep a night!
Sponsored Links
Old September 6th, 2005, 12:56 PM
PS

Default Re: Looking For Cruise and Roomie

Hi Dave,
Just curious. Where are you departing from or where would you like to depart from?
Old September 6th, 2005, 05:49 PM
mn dave

Default Re: Re: Looking For Cruise and Roomie

I am open to departures and cruise although the FL departures are cheaper for me to fly to.
Old September 6th, 2005, 08:46 PM
PS

Default Re: Re: Re: Looking For Cruise and Roomie

Hi Dave,
I'm probably not the roomy you are looking for. Only because, I'm looking to go on my first cruise in 2006(money issues). I too wanted to find something affordable but I still have to save for it.
By the way, if you ever decide to go in 2006 please email me. I am 36yrs old,single(straight-but have NO hangups whatsoever), and black(if it matters).
I just like to be around people who love to laugh and have fun.
Also, I'm in New Jersey
Old September 7th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Yvonne

Dave,
I'm 44 and a straight female. I'm hoping to do a cruise an inexpensive November cruise too, preferably out of Florida. I had my eye on one to the Bahamas on Carnival for 5 days in early November that was only $299 inside cabin! But I'm open to others. I'm a very considerate cabinmate and I like my sleep so I certainly wouldn't keep you from yours. Let me know if you're interested.

Yvonne
Old September 11th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to phazer59 Send a message via Yahoo to phazer59

Hi Dave.....I would be interested in a cruise around that time. i DO have another one booked for the saturday after thanksgiving, and wouldnt mind doing another one back to back since i am already in FL. Drop me an email and I can give you more info. I am a male, body is 46 but mind is much younger ;-) and i also am open to possabilities... Thank You
Old September 13th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
Dave,
I'm 44 and a straight female. I'm hoping to do a cruise an inexpensive November cruise too, preferably out of Florida. I had my eye on one to the Bahamas on Carnival for 5 days in early November that was only $299 inside cabin! But I'm open to others. I'm a very considerate cabinmate and I like my sleep so I certainly wouldn't keep you from yours. Let me know if you're interested.

Yvonne
Yvonne, I have booked a carnival pride 7 nt out of LA and my friend cannot go. 11/27/05. Any interest? Looking for a woman any age. I mostly spend time to myself on the ship or with my boyfriend who works on the ship. Julie