Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass
Default 20 y/o guy seeking cruisemate for Thanksgiving

I'm a 20 y/o guy from Upstate NY living in Iowa looking to go on a cruise to the Carribean for the week of thanksgiving. I already have one in mind and it leaves out of Houston, TX.

I'm interested in a lot of things that people my age aren't, and don't ever drink, really.

Anybody who wants to join me, it would cost about $400 for 7 nights. I don't care how old you are, but I probably shouldn't room with anybody who my girlfriend would get mad at me for rooming with (She's not coming, it's just me).

Also I'm open to going on other cruises, as long as I can get to the departure port in time.

Feel free to email me directly at vfbassist84@hotmail.com or IMing me at vfbassist84

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Passenger

Default Should be fun

It should cost about $550, which is very good for Thanksgiving week. Let me reiterate that age doesn't matter. I don't plan on being in the room other than to sleep.

You have absolutely no reason to worry about me fitting the college-age loud/partying stereotype.

Once again, please email me directly vfbassist84@hotmail.com if you want to and are interested.

Chris
Old September 22nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Passenger

Default come on

somebody's gotta want to go!?

I'll even carry your bags for you.

Chris
Old September 27th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Passenger

They just decreased the price of this cruise to as low as $399. Like I said, I'd be willing to upgrade to about an $850 cabin.
Old September 28th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

I might be interested. Specifically, which cruiseline, ship, dates and departure port are you speaking of? You may email me direct at waterskier1 (at) earthlink (dot) net.