Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Beginner

Default Possibly a super deal for someone on Princess

Single male / no kids / 40 / hetro / fun / easy going / non smoker / social drinker booked on the Caribbean Princess on 12/10/2005 from Ft. Lauderdale, 7 days, Eastern Caribbean, inside room, Cat I.
Here is the rest of the story: I booked this cruise for myself and a "friend."
Well, that friend is now saying that she does not want to go. So in order to salvage as much of this vacation as possible I am looking for a cruisemate. There is a $50 name change fee from Princess and you would have to get to Ft. Lauderdale on 12/10/2005 and fly out of there on 12/17/2005. (That is if you are flying)

If you are interested, please E-mail at cruisingfanatic@yahoo.com and we can discuss details.

Jeff[/b]
Sponsored Links
Old September 22nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
Beginner

To all,

I've received a few e-mails from this thread that I will soon reply to. I do have to say that it appears the my original travel companion is again wanting to go on this trip. (You women are so fickle) But if anyone should read this and have a desire to possible go on this trip, please continue to E-mail me. I'm going on the 10th of December on this ship either way, with my friend or with YOU!