Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass
Default Still need a cabinmate for a Thanksgiving cruise

Yes, it's true. I'm 20 years old and I can't find anybody to go with me. I'd like to go on the Norwegian Sun for the week of thanksgiving, it leaves out of Houston.

I don't care how old you are, nor do many other differences between us really matter to me. We could do our own thing, and only share the cabin for sleeping-- or if you prefer, we can be good chums as follows:

Day 1: Roast marshmallows in our cabin over a fire we shouldn't have started.

Day 2: Walk around the deck pretending to pose for pictures and watching people duck out of the way of cameras that aren't there

Day 3:

Day 4: We can laugh about how I took Dramamine on day 3 and didn't wake up until Day 4

Day 5: Self-made scavenger hunt

Day 6: Share stories about how when we were at the last port of call and the chef at the restaurant was serving us pasta, and we said "basta" he thought we just wanted more pasta.

Day 7: Have a generic pillow fight in which one person typically hits the other one too hard and it goes from funny to serious really fast... or we could skip the pillow fight.

Day 8: Awkward goodbye and stumble while walking off the ship.

Or, if you're a guy and you think that sounds too chick-flicky then our itinerary will be as such:

Day 1: Hey man

Day 2: Pool

Day 3: Hey

Day 4: Lift weights

Day 5: My name's Chris

Day 6: Go to the bar

Day 7: My name's _______

Day 8: Yeah man it's been fun

Or like I said we could do our own thing.

I just really want to go on this cruise and so far the only people who have contacted me about it are either unable to do the dates/departure port or are general creeps.

Thanks again!
Sponsored Links
Old November 16th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to queenkarp

Chris:
You sound like a blast. Ever want to share a cabin with someone old enough to be your Mom, look me up.
Ann
Old December 5th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenkarp
Chris:
You sound like a blast. Ever want to share a cabin with someone old enough to be your Mom, look me up.
Ann
Ever consider a transatlantic cruise? I ended up wandering off to Peru at the last minute for Thanksgiving and would still like to go on a cruise someday.