Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Passenger

Default want to find a cabin mate before i even book...

i have come to the conclusion that it is easier to find a cabin mate before even booking...

with some notice i am free to travel....and love to do so....we can talk first..and see if we will be able to share a small space

i am sooo very easy to get along with, i do smoke but NEVER EVER in my cabin......i am not a drinker..i will have a drink with dinner, but do not ever get drunk....I travel very lite, and take very little space. i am a 48 yr old retired nurse, i do not discriminate...as long as we respect each other...i will travel with anyone..PLEASE..NO HEAVY DRINKERS
Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to caitlyn20
Default How about?

I'm still looking for a female to share a cabin on Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Sea. 13 day repositioning cruise on November 20th. Right now, inside cabin is $850 per person for 13 days.
Old November 8th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 13 day cruise!

Wish I was female, I'd go in a heart beat! Have fun Caitlyn! Harry
Old November 13th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Beginner

Default How about a week long trip?

Hi - I'm a 30-year-old female teacher. I want to go on a cruise in December '05 from CA as well - but I can't do a 15 day trip due to work constraints. There are a couple of different cruises I'm considering - 12/10 Carnival out of San Diego ($649 each), 12/11 Norwegian out of LA ($629 each), and the 12/12 Celebrity out of San Diego ($950 each).

I'm very self-sufficient so you would probably never see me.

Please email me asap if you would like to do one of those trips: seacliffs2004@hotmail.com

Have a great day!
Old December 3rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
Beginner

I feel like I've finally met a traveller with similar traits. I am a pharmacist who has raised 2 daughters (almost) and find myself wanting to cruise,but without a partner (or child)! I also am a smoker, but only outdoors and pretty much imbibe alcohol only on cruises! I very much want to go on the QM2 out of L.A. mar 8th for 14 days -alcapulco,costa rica,panama,quito,lima and valparaiso -flying back to U.S. from Chile. I always (3 past cruises) opt for balcony to have my pot of coffee,smokes and NYT crossword puzzle first thing in the morning. I am 43 (44 come cruise time) and long divorced with no social life whatsoever. My daughters have been trying to hook me up with friends' dads and have finally given up on me. Am 5'6" 120 lbs and still feel ok in a bikini -but not for much longer! Really want to cruise,but no longer have anyone to go with. Interested?
Old January 26th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Greetings from Downunder,

Have you finalised your travel plans yet? If not would you consider the following cruise:-
Celebrity Summit ex Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles via Panama Canal departing Nov 25 2006. around $1500

If you're mildly interested then lets talk.

Regards,

Tony

Mu contact details:
email ........... numten@tpg.com.au
Skype.......id numten
Yahoo.......id davidzik
Old January 30th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Passenger

Default find mate before booking

i have not beeen able to get on the puter at times but please feel free to e-mail me from this site...annie
Old February 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to robertmnch
Default Re: want to find a cabin mate before i even book...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinsolo
i have come to the conclusion that it is easier to find a cabin mate before even booking...

with some notice i am free to travel....and love to do so....we can talk first..and see if we will be able to share a small space

i am sooo very easy to get along with, i do smoke but NEVER EVER in my cabin......i am not a drinker..i will have a drink with dinner, but do not ever get drunk....I travel very lite, and take very little space. i am a 48 yr old retired nurse, i do not discriminate...as long as we respect each other...i will travel with anyone..PLEASE..NO HEAVY DRINKERS
HI: I'm leaving on the Oosterdam Feb. 25th out of San Diego. Going Solo. Contact me at robertmnch_26@msn.com if interested?