Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 14th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Familiar Face

Default Travel Companion - Future Cruises

I am a 55 yr old gay male who is a semi retired professional. I would be interested in getting to know other males (gay or straight) in a similar age bracket who enjoy cruising and want to eliminate the single supplement. I am particularly interested (at some future date - maybe a years time) to take a 28 day cruise. (Something like HAL - Vancouver to Aukland with stops in Hawaii and South Pacific). In the interim I am open to cruises in the Med, Europe, Hawaii and Alaska. Right now it seems sensible to start to meet people of a similar interest to get to know them before embarking on sharing a cabin (which makes me anxious- you need to know who you are sharing with). I am respecful of others life choices, non smoker, non snorer, drink only socially and not a night owl. Interested in hearing from anyone with interest.
Sponsored Links