Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2005, 08:17 AM
Beginner

Default Will trade companionship for expense paid cruise

Single B/F 39 yrs old. I love to travel but hate to travel alone. Friends and family are not much into cruising. I cruised for the first time in June and loved it. Not looking to trade cruise for sex. I enjoy partying, shore excursions, karaoke, slots or just reading a good book. Would like to cruise late winter or early spring "06" when all the kids are in school.
Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Passenger

so basically you would just like a free cruise. who wouldnt
Old December 9th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtl
so basically you would just like a free cruise. who wouldnt
Exactly what I thought. i always can meet plenty of people on cruise and have "companionship" for free.

I guess it doesn't hurt for her to ask. Someone that has never cruised may be afraid of being "lonely". No worry-some of the happiest cruisers I have seen were cruisng alone-not a problem at all.

Now if she asked if anyone was interested in sharing a cabin so they wouldn't have to pay the extra single rate-she may would find someone.
Old July 27th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Will trade companionship for expense paid cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredycat
Single B/F 39 yrs old. I love to travel but hate to travel alone. Friends and family are not much into cruising. I cruised for the first time in June and loved it. Not looking to trade cruise for sex. I enjoy partying, shore excursions, karaoke, slots or just reading a good book. Would like to cruise late winter or early spring "06" when all the kids are in school.

ummmm....................................

wow! :|

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Passenger

Default travel companion

Scaredycat: are you looking for someone who will pay for your cuise to have you as a companion or are you willing to pay for someone's cruise so you will have a companion?
Old October 2nd, 2006, 04:20 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to tallnorthtxguy Send a message via MSN to tallnorthtxguy Send a message via Yahoo to tallnorthtxguy
Default Wow

I wonder how a man placing this sort of message would be thought of !!!!!
Old October 2nd, 2006, 06:58 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via MSN to fl_tpa_1956male Send a message via Yahoo to fl_tpa_1956male

It's not such a bad idea. Do you know how many millions of women are willing to go out to dinner with men this weekend "just for companionship".

Could someone please tell me why men pay for a woman's company? When we don't plan to have children together. When there is no mention of a future home cooked meal. When women are making record wages. Hmmm, paying for someones company sounds like another line of work I have heard of.

Anyways, I will throw my name in the hat. I will provide companionship for a free cruise. Heck, I will even pay the tips.

Let's start a list of all the people willing to trade cruise for companionship.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to tallnorthtxguy Send a message via MSN to tallnorthtxguy Send a message via Yahoo to tallnorthtxguy

Old October 3rd, 2006, 09:32 PM
quahog03

Default Unreal

I wonder if I had to buy the drinks everyday. Oh I forgot about the shore trips. Umm then there's the onboard photos.
Naa I'll pass !
Old October 5th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Will trade companionship for expense paid cruise

Surprizingly there a bunch of us singles who just cruise for the adventure of it. Its a romance with the sea thing and she's a very possessive mistress.<g>

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredycat
Old October 9th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default :)

now if it was a w/s/f i might be in for it
Old October 20th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Passenger

Wow. Did you get any takers? I haven't been that confident in decades!
Old October 20th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Yeoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryPicky
Wow. Did you get any takers? I haven't been that confident in decades!
L OL

I don't think I've ever heard of prostitution described as being confident before

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old November 1st, 2006, 01:27 PM
Passenger

Default MSC Cruise

Hi
I would like to travel on MSC Cruises on April 29th 2007 the fare is 1,203.50 with taxes and everything included, the Ports are Port Everglades, San Juan, Phillipsburg, Funchal, Vigo, Le Harve, Dover, ending in Hamburg Germany, please email me if interested leviballoon@aol.com
Old November 22nd, 2006, 07:24 PM
Passenger

I guess we can't blame her for trying, but not surprised about the lack of takers!