Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 20th, 2005, 12:30 AM
Beginner

Default 23 Female - needing female roommate/companion

I am 23 Single female looking to take a cruise with other single 20 somethings. I would like to take a cruise perferably in January 06 but anytime of the year would work. I have a week's paid vacation at work to use up by June 06 so the cruise would have to be 5 days or less. I'm a smoker (wouldn't in the cabin), more of a social moderate drinker, caucasion, and a young responsible adult. I like to have fun and getting to know people!

I don't travel much and this would be my first cruise. If your interested in being a roommate or a companion for a cruise reply to this posting and I will reply back to you! Also, if you want to know anything else about me, be sure to write it in your reply.
Sponsored Links
Old October 24th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to phazer59 Send a message via Yahoo to phazer59

There is a number of agencies that set up groups of singles if that is what you prefer. Singlescruise.com vacationstogo.com are a couple good luck on your first cruise, you will enjoy im sure.
John