Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2005, 06:39 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Cabin Mate required for Cruise # 44 - Feb. 2006

I am a 51 yr. single Aussie guy who is Australia's most prolific Carnival cruiser. Am cruising my 31st CCL cruise on the Legend on the 28th January with 100 of my closest friends.........and looking to do my 32nd CCL Cruise on board the Carnival Triumph on the 11th Feb. 2006 to the Eastern Caribbean with around 30 of my closest friends.......

As I hate paying the single supplement, I have shared plenty of times and as such, have made many friends throughout my cruising history.

Are you a 'fun-filled' male or female interested in sharing a cabin (inside) on board the Triumph! With my enormous history with CCL, I usually get a huge upgrade, free shore excursion, all the trimmings in the cabin incl. fresh fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, bottle of wine etc. to be shared with the lucky person who joins me!

And you get to meet an Aussie - with a "true blue Aussie" accent, as well Skippy my kangaroo 8) (see photo) and have awesome fun times! However, if you wish to do your "own" thing........that's also fine with me!

Interested?.........Contact me here or on interniche@hotmail.com and I'll be in touch! 8)

84 completed cruises including.....

48 Carnival Cruises......
16 Princess Cruises.......
8 R.C.C.L Cruises.......
1 Celebrity Cruise
5 HAL Cruises......
4 NCL Cruises.......
2 P&O Cruises......
ALL since 1994!
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:33 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Dar4960 Send a message via Yahoo to Dar4960

Wish I could be there for both of em!!!! Maybe soon Norman....Good luck, hope you find someone soon!
Darlene
Old November 6th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Carribean cruise

50 yr. old male looking to go on first cruise to Carribean, and I loved Crocadile Dundee (). Couldn't find anyone local to go so I thought I'd try here. Im at hrstupp@yahoo.com Harry
Old November 6th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Dar4960 Send a message via Yahoo to Dar4960

Harleyman when exactly are you wanting to cruise?
Darlene
Old November 7th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to Storm'n Norman
Default Cabin mate found.....

After being approached by several persons both on the Cruisemates board and privately through my e-mail address, I have found a female friend to become my "Cruise Buddy" on my Triumph-ant Cruise on Feb. 11th 2006!

Thanks again to all those who replied. I will keep you all on my file - in case I need a 'roomie' for another cruise in the future!

84 completed cruises including.....

48 Carnival Cruises......
16 Princess Cruises.......
8 R.C.C.L Cruises.......
1 Celebrity Cruise
5 HAL Cruises......
4 NCL Cruises.......
2 P&O Cruises......
ALL since 1994!