Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking cabin companion for Dec 05/Jan 06 sail from Miami

I'm a single 50 year old female looking for any cabin companion, male or female, to help with cost of cabin. I'm a non-smoker, very social drinker, non-snorer. Hoping to sail on Celebrity's Zenith ship out of Miami on 12/22/05 (4-night), 1/5/06 (4-night), or 1/23/06 (5 night). The ship goes to Key West and Grand Cayman. If interested please respond to email -- maya@ds.net.
Sponsored Links
Old December 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to danwest94

hi am looking for the last dates on jan the 23rd ..am in houston texas am a 31 yr 190 6'1 clean cut hispanic male ..not married no kids so i would like to see if you stillhave the idea of that date here;s my e-mail

danwest94@yahoo.com i can send you info on me i have never done this of shareing a room or even been on a crusie but i have always wanted too plz let me know a.s.a.p. ty

hope to hear from you soon

dan