Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2006, 04:29 PM
Beginner

Default Looking for single cruising partner

Looking for travel partner, male or female.

I am straight female, 62, 5' 6", 138#, night-person,smoker, divorced, moderate drinker, good physical shape, modest income, liberal, want balcony cabin.

Only do inexpensive shore excurions for natural beauty, history, or beaches. Prefer to walk ports, browsing, & eventually finding a tavern for local food & to meet local people. I don't need someone with me at all times & I can go off on my own.

Don't gamble, wear makeup, or shop. Hate flying & loud discos.

Love bridge, music, dancing, swimming, horseback riding, walking and intelligent conversation, especially about wars & history.

Great sense of humor, but hate long, windy jokes.

Usually dress in jeans & t-shirt, but I clean up good.

Not interested in marriage.

If a cruise ends in foreign country, I prefer to rent a car or RV & see the country, taking back roads to scenery & nat. parks, stopping at taverns to meet the locals.

Cruise anywhere, but prefer 14 day+ cruises to other countries. Someday I want cruise to Australia & New Zealand with RV stays of 3-4 weeks each in each country.
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2006, 06:58 PM
Admiral

You will have better luck with this posted in the Seeking Cruisemates topic in the People area. I have moved this post to that area but left it here as well so you will know.
Jim
Old January 26th, 2006, 10:45 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Greetings from Downunder.
I think that we have enough in common to start a conversation.
I'm sure that there are many possibilities to share travel and I take this occassion to declare my immediate (and selfish ??) interest.

I'm looking for a share partner for the Celebrity Summit ex Ft. Lauderdale via Panama Canal to Los Angeles on November 25 2006.

Also, interested in a round trip to Alaska ex Vancouver around April/May 2006.

Also, ??? I have not been everwhere, but it's on my list.

Hope to hear from you, especially your travel plans/wish list.

Regards,

Tony

I may be reached on:
numten@tpg.com.au or
Skype ......my id is NUMTEN or
Yahoo ......my id is DAVIDZIK
Old March 14th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Passenger

Hi
sent you a pm reply but have received no answer
Patmack@airmail.net
Old April 13th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Passenger

Hi
I am Pat
63 5'5 160 fair shape
Like dancing, sightseeing,crusing, wine with dinner ,and any good irish pub
Widowed
Have a good sense of humor (if I do say so myself)
Love the jeans and T shirt
but do own a Suit and a tie (one)
originally from Chicago now Live in Dallas
Would love to cruise Spain Italy Greece or whatever in Late 2006
Aug or Later
E mail me when you have a moment
patmack@airmail.net
thanks Pat
Old June 28th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Passenger

Hello
My name is Patricia, age 58 but I look like 45. Obviously female. I have been divorced for 18 years, so am single. I have cruised previously
on Royal Caribbean. Am EXTREMELY interested in a cruise with balcony
cabin in JULY, 2006. I know this is short notice, but I have found some
great Caribbean Cruise "specials" for July. However to get at a cheap
price we would have to book within next few days, unless you already have booked a cruise. I do snore (just a warning). I do have a good sence of humor and enjoy evening activities also, but I an also able to do things by myself. Please reply. Thank you,
PS: My E-mail is: PAKVIS212@adelphia.net
HAWAII CRUISE JUNE 24,2006 ON NORWEIGEN CRUISE LINE "PRIDE OF AMERICA. FLIGHT TO HAWAII INCLUDED. SEVEN DAY CRUISE. LOOKING FOR PERSON TO SHARE CABIN. I AM AGE 57 AND FEMALE. LOOKING FOR FEMALE AROUND SAME AGE.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Beginner

Default 62 too and OHIO looking to cruise in december on COSTA

My name is Tina and I am actually posting for my Dad who lives in Lebanon, Ohio and hates the computer but really wants to cruise. We went together two years ago, but I cannot go this december with him. So I found this website and thought I would help him find a companion that smokes and is thrifty and would like to split a balcony.He loves the costa cruises for italian food. If interested email me.
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Passenger

Default Budget traveler seeks same

Budget traveler here, single F, 51 yrs old, based in NYC. Looking for someone else who wants to travel when one of us sees a great bargain. Me: self employed, flexible schedule, but not free as a bird, either. Would ideally like to know a handful of people I could email when I see something tantalizing that fits my schedule, who could respond promptly if they wanted to go too. Could be a cruise or any vacation deal based on double occupancy, or a one-week condo share.

Mainly looking just to save us both money (we don't have to be buds), but as we all know, it's so much nicer to travel or share w/ someone you like or have something in common with, so, FYI, I'm:

Clean, modest, quiet, straight, tolerant, smart, no heavy anything (drugs, drink, attitudes, habits, diseases, prejudices). Not a snob. Occasional smoker, I like my coffee, walking, motorbiking, anything nature/outdoors/light adventure/wildlife, people-watching, local culture food architecture music museums and crafts, medium scary roller coasters, and laughing out loud. Pretty stinky at all sports and games but love to play any (tennis, golf, volleyball, poker, etc.)...nice if you're an amiable duffer.

You may have aleady been more places than I have and not be interested in some locations, but I am happy to try anything, so, I would just throw out my ideas no strings attached and expect a polite yes or no answer in return.

Anyone of like mind may feel free to email me at jtryx@yahoo.com, female preferred but not mandatory.
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Passenger

Default Budget traveler seeks same

Budget traveler here, single F, 51 yrs old, based in NYC. Looking for someone else who wants to travel when one of us sees a great bargain. Me: self employed, flexible schedule, but not free as a bird, either. Would ideally like to know a handful of people I could email when I see something tantalizing that fits my schedule, who could respond promptly if they wanted to go too. Could be a cruise or any vacation deal based on double occupancy, or a one-week condo share.

Mainly looking just to save us both money (we don't have to be buds), but as we all know, it's so much nicer to travel or share w/ someone you like or have something in common with, so, FYI, I'm:

Clean, modest, quiet, straight, tolerant, smart, no heavy anything (drugs, drink, attitudes, habits, diseases, prejudices). Not a snob. Occasional smoker, I like my coffee, walking, motorbiking, anything nature/outdoors/light adventure/wildlife, people-watching, local culture food architecture music museums and crafts, medium scary roller coasters, and laughing out loud. Pretty stinky at all sports and games but love to play any (tennis, golf, volleyball, poker, etc.)...nice if you're an amiable duffer.

You may have aleady been more places than I have and not be interested in some locations, but I am happy to try anything, so, I would just throw out my ideas no strings attached and expect a polite yes or no answer in return.

Anyone of like mind may feel free to email me at jtryx@yahoo.com, female preferred but not mandatory.