Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2006, 11:42 PM
Beginner

Default Cabinmate needed for 11 night cruise out of NYC

Im 25 and live in NJ... I'm looking for someone who would like to go on the Norwegian Dawn's 11 night cruise out of NY to the carribean (March 26).... cost is $849 (can go down depending on # people in room) I'd prefer rooming with a female... don't care much about age... let me know if your interested....
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Beginner

Hi there. I'm a 51 year old woman dying to get out of northern NY for a while. Very interesting in this cruise ! Let me know if you still need a cabin mate. Lynn
Old January 26th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Passenger

Default nyc...

hi girls...i'm packed and ready to go...i don't know if the price goes down if there are more people...but I am ready to go....

i am 49, retired nurse, and the kids have flown the coop...yipeeeeeeeee!!!! so I am ready to go have fun with kids my own age...

can do things on my own but dinning and some fun things with roomies are fun too.....

i am not a drinker...maybe one or two.....i rise in the am bout 7-8am

i travel extremely lite..ddon't take up much room...annie
Old January 26th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Passenger

PS.

I WAS WONDERING...WHAT TIME DOES THE SHIP LEAVE ON THE 26TH SO THAT I CAN MAKE FLIGHT TRAVEL FROM CAL. IF NEEDED....TO NEW YORK.....THANKS.ANNIE
Old January 29th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to studawg
Default how about 7 day outa nyc for $399

I get friends and family rate for all ncl cruises. Email me at Stuartadler@hotmail.com