Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Passenger

Send a message via Yahoo to ladytravelbug
Default Alaska Cruise 2006 - cabin share

I am planning to go on a cruise to Alaska and am looking for a non-smoking , female cabin-mate. After reading many of the Alaska posts on this board, have come up with some thoughts / preferences...
1 - prefer to sail out of Vancouver instead of Seattle
2 - should have Glacier Bay and inside passage included in itinerary
3 - am flexible reg options of r/t or northbound cruise, ending in seward / whittier
4 - would prefer a cruise which is around the long weekends in July (preferred) , May (second choice) or September (last choice)
5 - am flexible about inside / outside cabin

If anyone is interested, please contact me and we can discuss further.

Thanks
ladytravelbug
Sponsored Links
Old January 5th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Passenger

I just got back from a wonderful holiday cruise and I'm starting to think about my next cruise. I'm hoping to go to Alaska this summer. July would be great. I'd like to go on a cruise that has a land option before or after the cruise. My cabin mate would be welcome to join me on that part or not. Let me know if you're interested.
Old January 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Passenger

Default just checking...

Hello Kroozergirl,

Was wondering if you got my earlier message (private message sent Jan 5th) about the Alaska Cruise...let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
ladytravelbug
Old January 11th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Passenger

No, I did not get your e-mail and Yes, I'm still interested. Try e-mailing me at KroozeAway@aol.com. I set up this e-mail address just for this purpose. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Maybe we can make this happen.
Old January 12th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Passenger

Default Email

Hi Kroozergirl,

I have sent you an email at your aol a/c . Please let me know if you got that or feel free to email me at rp_traveller@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Old January 22nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska Cruise

Hi gals, I am a 40 year old female looking to go on an Alaska cruise, also. I'm hoping to find a laid back and respectful cabin mate. I still haven't booked anything yet, but looking at the June 28th "singles" cruise on Carnival Spirit, mostly to be matched with a roomie (I'm not on the hunt for a man). Anyway, Please contact me, maybe we can talk????

Robin