Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Familiar Face

Default Eastern Caribbean

Looking for cabinmate for Late March/April 06 cruise on Costa Mediterranea to St Marten, etc, good fares 7 nights out of Ft Lauderdale, Should be able to get upgrade. contact me asap to start making plans. 8) Sailed on this ship over Thanksgiving, had a great time, different itinerary this trip
Sponsored Links
Old January 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi! My name is Lisa. I'm 34 yr old, single white female from Calgary Alberta Canada. I'd be interested in a cruise like you mentioned. What is the exact itinerary and do you have an idea of the cost? I've been on 2 cruises before and loved them. Would love to cruise again. I enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, seeing the sights, dancing, drinking (not to excess) and having fun. I'm very outgoing and adventurous and generally easy to get along with.
Let me know if you've found any cabin mates or not.
Lisa
Old January 9th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Familiar Face

I would be happy to send details. Cost now is $559 for 7 days inside cabin we can get an oceanview upgrade Leaves Ft lauderdale March 26th I live in Jacksonville,FL
I am 50+ but young in spirit and very active. Love water sports, scuba etc. I have visited Calgary, tell you all about it later. (problems with PC today)

susan1240@Yahoo.com
Old January 9th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Familiar Face

Itinerary is St Maarten/Tortola B.V.I./nassau,Bahamas. I have been to all these ports and they are wonderful, beaches are beautiful and islanders are friendly. 2 days at sea on this cruise, the ship is rated 4 stars You can fly into Fl anywhere and I can pick you up.
Old January 9th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Beginner

Hi-Im a 51 year old woman in Northern NY looking to go to St. Anywhere! Never been on a cruise-but send details -Lynn
Old January 9th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Familiar Face

Itote, please read previous notes for itinerary and prices 8)
Old July 21st, 2006, 05:02 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to sweetstuff1963
Default september cruise

susan,
would you be open to cruising in september?

sweetstuff