Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Passenger

Default 7 night Alaska Cruise - June 28th - Anyone interested?

I'm thinking of going on the Carnival Cruise to Alaska that's sponsored by two of the companies listed on the 2006 Calendar. I'd love to talk beforehand with anybody else who may be going on this cruise. I'm in my early 50's and live in southern California. I've been on many, many cruises and enjoyed them all. I'll need a cabinmate, but if you're not interested in sharing a cabin, I can be hooked up with one through the company I book it with. I'm also planning on doing the 3 day tour to Denali Park after the cruise. Anybody out there interested in joining me?
Sponsored Links
Old January 10th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass

what company finds cabinmates for you?
Old January 10th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Passenger

Just about all the agencies that put together singles cruises offer roommate sharing. The two companies that are doing the Alaska cruise that I'm interested in are Escapade and SinglesCruise.com.
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
Beginner

Default I'm looking at that cruise, too!

Hi Kroozergirl, I'm looking at the same cruise. I think I tried sending you a private message...did it work? Anyway, I'd love to know a roomie ahead of time. Drop me a line and maybe we can be roomies???

Robin
Old January 24th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Passenger

Default Alaska Cruise

Hi Robin, Yes, I'm still considering that cruise. I'm also thinking about other Alaskan cruises, but I haven't ruled this one out. I didn't get your e-mail. Try e-mailing me at KroozeAway@aol.com. I'd love to hear from you.
Old January 26th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Passenger

hi k-girl..

i am 49 yrs. a retired nurse.and my children have flown the coop..

i live in northern california....what port does this cruise leave from?
i would love to talk more...

i do smoke but, never in my cabin...i am not a drinker...maybe 1 or two the whole evening....i usually rise in the am about 7-8am i travel extremely lite....and don't care which bunk i have...(i seem to be on the top bunk most of the time)

I enjoy going off by myself...but would very much enjoy a friend to maybe dine with or shop the ports.. hope to talk to you soon...

if there is more than 2 persons that would like to share larger rooms are available for the same price....or 2 seperate cabins....annie
Old January 27th, 2006, 01:13 AM
Passenger

Annie, I'd love to talk with you more about this cruise. I've looked at other cruises that go to Alaska, but I really like the idea of being with lots of singles, rather than families and couples. You can e-mail me at KroozeAway@aol.com and we can exchange more information.