Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Beginner

Default Travel Companion to Alaska

I am a SWF - 56 yo widow - non smoker - minimal drinker -

who wants to go on an Alaskan cruisetour - 10 to 13 days.

Money IS a factor, but flexible on travel dates.

I would be flying out of Houston.

I am easy going, wonderful sense of humor, very clean.

NOT looking for anything but the Alaska adventure.

Photos furnished upon request.

birdie
Sponsored Links
Old February 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Passenger

I might consider a cruisetour to Alaska. But for the end of June. I had cruised 2 times, wonderful. We can discuss further. Email me at:
lov2cruise@prmail.net

Marsan
Old March 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via Skype™ to davidzik

Hi,
Like you I'm also looking to save money on an Alaska Cruise.
I'm flying home to Australia on 20 May out of Vancouver BC and the only available cruises appear to be:
April 30 Norweigian Wind $769
May 7 HAL Ryndam $659 (my first choice)
May 10 HAL Volendam $849

If any of these dates fit in with you and you'd like to check me out then please drop me a note at numten@tpg.com.au

Cheers from 'Down Under'

Tony SWM 66
Old March 7th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Beginner

Hi Terry (at least I think that would be your first name)!

I am a SWF also who is a widow. I am looking for someone to go on an Alaskan cruise this coming summer. I am also 56 years old. Please answer my post if you have not found a travel companion.

Have a great day!
Old March 8th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Passenger

If anybody wants to join me, I'm booked on the Singlescruise.com Carnival cruise to Alaska leaving June 28th. I'm a single female in my early 50's looking to enjoy the beautiful scenery and have a really fun time. I'm happy to either take whatever roommate they give me or to meet somebody here first. But it would certainly be nice to have contact with others who are going on the same cruise. So e-mail me if you're interested. My e-mail address is KroozeAway@aol.com.
Lyn
Old March 22nd, 2006, 11:48 PM
Beginner

Hello Terry,
I am a 59 yr.old woman,non smoker,light drinker,not real loud or to quiet! I would like to go on a cruise,but money is a factor for me also.That is why sharing a cabin sounded like the ideal way.When I do go it will be my first cruise and I am so excited. I am a considerate lady.I also have very flexable times. Let me know what you think.My e-mail address is mlxc55@yahoo.com Thanks,Mona[/b]
Old April 20th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to crooz_addict
Default Alaska cruise

Debbie (or any other femaile) - Female, young 50s, interested in sharing a cabin (to eliminate the single supplement) in August or September. I can be reached at crooz_addict@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Beginner

Hi, I am D,W, F, 55 also looking for a travel companion. I live in Southern California and would be flying out of Los Angeles or Orange County, CA. I am looking for something around July 1st to the 10th. for Alaska and then maybe something this fall (Oct) to Italy. Let's chat and see if we can come up with something we both might enjoy. I work but I get a lot of vacation time each year....I've been at my job a looooonnng time! HA! I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Lindy in Irvine, CA
Old June 5th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Passenger

Hi Lindy, Did you notice my post above? I'm going to Alaska on 6/28. Does that interest you? I also live in the Southern California area and will be flying out of Los Angeles. Lyn
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Passenger

Hi Birdie
I would love to share an Alaska cruise. Preferably RT from Seattle or Vancouver, otherwise the airfare is prohibitive for me. I'm in NYC.
I see great deals all the time but all my friends have either been already or are too locked into their jobs to go when the prices are good.
If you haven't gone already, drop me a line at jtryx@yahoo.com. I'm F 51, clean, not loud or pushy or snobby, and prefer similar. Cheers!
Old July 11th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Beginner

I have found someone ..
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska cruise-mate

Hello; I saw your note searching for a cruise-mate. I am a 59-year old (divorced) mellow, quiet, non-smoking, light-drinking male. I have been wanting to take an Alaska cruise, but do not want to pay the price for a private cabin, nor take a chance on being assigned with a stranger. I have only gone on one cruise, with my daughter several years ago, and really enjoyed it. (I have lived on 2 different sailing yachts for a total of 7 years).
Please let me know if you would like to discuss the possibilities further. I live in Eugene, Oregon, and am between jobs, so open to going at any time, and with short notice.
Old August 30th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Beginner

I am also a single female (53) who enjoys cruising and often find that I need a cabin mate. I don't smoke, enjoy wine with dinner and adventures ashore, but am quiet and considerate.

I have a Alaska cruise booked on the Golden Princess leaving Seattle on May 26, 2007. I booked this cruise while on on board the Island Princess this year and was able to grab an aft balcony. Many friends from work have also booked this cruise to go with me but no one else is single.

If any of you ladies would like to sail with me let me know. I can be reached at mgobluee2@aol.com

Have a great day!

Linda
Old November 16th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Familiar Face

Default ALASKA

I am 50 years old and would be interested in going to Alaska again. The trip was just so wonderful. What are your plans?

Gail
Old November 25th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Beginner

Hi, I am a SWF, 60 yrs old. Looking for a travel companion to share expenses to Alaska in May. I have a trip booked on Royal Carribbean for 2 weeks-- it is a land and sea trip. I am on a budget as well. I am very laid-back, clean and looking for a new adventure. Please reply.
Old November 25th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Familiar Face

Default Alaskan Cabin Mate...

Hi Birdy,

If you are interested in booking an Alaskan Cruise anytime after June 10th, I'm ready and available.

I am retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male and live in Connecticut. I enjoy cruises and am almost always ready on a days notice.

I am looking for male or female cabin mates to meet the double occupancy criteria as a single traveler.

I am friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, easy on the eyes, honest and have no underlying intentions other then a cabin mate.

I am equally comfortable and content with polite pleasantries or friendly conversation, the cabin mates’ choice. I do not smoke or do drugs, rarely drink; perhaps a glass of wine with dinner and the occasional beer is the exception.

I am rarely in the cabin... a normal routine is to leave the cabin in the morning, returning for dinner and then returning again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either.

My forte is lounging by and in the pool or hot tub, perhaps joining in a deck game or water volleyball, and a little reading. I enjoy the sun and work on a tan as much as possible. I also enjoy photography and sketching for watercolor when I get back home.

Opportunities to learn about other cultures, people and visiting the wonderful sights are always a favorite depending on where I am at. There are times I prefer not to go ashore and stay aboard and by the pool.

Normally I am open to the duration of a cruise, in this particular instance however I have to be back by January 21st. I signed-up for a couple of classes at the local college; watercolors and digital graphics with an emphasis on advanced Photoshop and illustrator. Classes begin on Monday 01/22 and continue through June. I will have a spring break and would like to book a cruise for that period also..

I have posted a few requests; one in particular is a cruise leaving on Holland America's Zaandam from San Diego on the 5th of January for a 15 day cruise to Hawaii, returning to San Diego on the 21st. If this cruise is of interest to you please keep me in mind. Again, to reiterate, I am open to any cruise that will get me in the hot and sunny climate.

I hope to hear from you concerning any cruise you may have in mind and perhaps we can iron out the details and enjoy a wonderful cruise to start off the New Year.

I will answer any appropriate questions you may have and thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting nice people and my wish is to make friends with enough cabin mates to allow for several cruises each year.

Wishing you health and prosperity during the holidays and may all your wishes bring you happiness.

Sincerely,
Joseph
Old November 29th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska Cruise

I am booked in a Singles Group for an Alaska Cruise on 05/25/07 on the Summit. I already have a roommate but they will match you with someone so that you do not have to pay double.