Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gay Male Seeking Travelling Companion for Future Cruises

I am a 56 yr old gay male who loves cruising, especially to more exotic places. I am in a relationship but while I am retired my partner who is younger than me is in the midst of his career. We manage 1 Cruise each year together and he has no problem with me taking one or two additional cruises. I am seeking someone in a similar position, gay, straight, single or partnered who would like to someone to share to avoid the single supplement. Would need to get to know each other well before venturing forth. I prefer 10-14 day cruises, Europe, South Pacific, maybe South America, and/or Asia. I would also like to consider a longer cruise of 30 days say at some future point. Generally cruise with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Princess but would look at Premium Line also - which becomes more affordable with two sharing. If anyone is interested in exploring this opportunity please send a private message to me. There is no hurry to actually take a Cruise together, but we should start to explore now for future dates.
Sponsored Links
Old February 12th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to vfbass
Default Queen Mary II

I'd be interested in the Queen Mary II transatlantic offered by Cunard on June 15th out of NY. It's somewhat expensive though, at least $1250.
Old February 15th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Familiar Face

Default Transatlantic

Thanks for the message. I am going on a Transatlantic April 28th from Miami so I am not really interested in another transactlantic this year. I am also going with a friend in September a cruise of the Greek Islands.

Sorry I cant be of help
Old March 1st, 2006, 08:42 AM
Familiar Face

Default Cruise Partner

Just bumping this advert... am still interested in getting to know anyone who might be interested in future cruises - now likely 2007 and on - I am particularly interested in longer cruises 16-30days but 10/14 is o.k. too. See my original post for more info.
Old March 7th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Passenger

hi,
I find myself in much the same position as you. My name is Al, im 52, GWM and live in CT. would be interested in sharing with someone in 2007. generally cruise in april and dec. on Celebrity, RCI, and Norwegian. would like to do a cruise from NYC or Bayonne-10/11 day or transat, any ship. contact me at albertiger@aol.com if interested. look forward to hearing from you!
Albert
Old March 27th, 2006, 08:59 PM
RickCruise

Here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship inside cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only 42 sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate from hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities.

Rick
Old November 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Familiar Face

Hi THere!

I am Josh, and love cruising. I am in very much the same position with a partner. Am an athletic 58, and going on 40. Love to cook, entertain friends, travel, photography and enjoy life. I like the smaller up scale ships instead of the Cattle Boats, but will cruise them.

Live in So. Cal. non smoker, clean cut, well dress, out going, and get some real good deals on cruises, and would like to avoid the Single Sups. If this is of interest, would love to hear from you. Thanks and best regards Josh
Joshhiller88@gmail.com
Old March 18th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Familiar Face

Hi,
Just came across your post. Know it's old but on the chance you're still interested am replying.

I'm booked on HAL Rotterdam, Jan 9, 2013 on a 90 day cruise from Rotterdam to Rotterdam Cat EE. Would consider upgrading to a balcony if you're interested and I'm not paying the single supplement. I'm 64 GWM in good shape neat, considerate, easy going, don't smoke occassionally lite drinker who really like cruises and long ones are better. Let me know if you're interested. Last year cruised Rome to SanDiego via Lima. Had a cabinmate part of the trip that worked out well.
hrnicho@yahoo.com
Old April 6th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Mikey, I'm in a similar situation as you are. I have a partner who retired too early and now has had to return to work. I'm retired, age 65, gay, who is very interested in taking a cruise through the Panama Canal. I've looked into a few cruises that depart in either Florida or California. Most are 14 day cruises, which is fine with me. I am in no hurry, however, I would like to travel in either late 2012 or sometime in 2013. I also agree that it's a good idea to get to know each other before we commit to sharing a cabin on a cruise. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks. Sean
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Familiar Face

I am booked on an interior for a 36 day cruise to Austrailia, New Zealand, SE Asia with princess for mar 12 , 2013. tarzan290@hotmail.com or message here. I am looking to share the rate just over $4000ea. 53 yr old male