Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 19th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Beginner

Default Single Female looking for cabin mate - Mediterranean Cruise

I am a 35 yr. old single female looking to go on a Mediterranean cruise (preferably 12 days) in June 2006 or later.

Must be female and preferably a non-smoker. Age is not important as long as you're easy going. I am physically active and enjoy activites like biking and hiking, but also enjoy more relaxing activities as well. I'm not looking for a full-time companion, but would welcome company for any activities.

Please reply to this post if interested.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2006, 11:30 PM
Beginner

Hi there...

I have a 1A porthole booked (cabin 2217)on the Carnival Liberty, solo occupancy, for the May 31st sailing. I got a STEAL on the cabin. BUT I cant go I was just getting ready to cancel it. 1A porthole cabins are very rare. Most are insides. Please contact me if you are interested... The cruise is 12 day Mediterranean.
Old March 23rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Greetings,

I just joined this board today as I was pricing out a couple of cruises with supposed single travelers fares-wow!

I had looked at doing both a transatlantic and a western mediterranean cruise in May, but would negotiate travel dates. I am looking at the HAL Noordam in an outside cabin.

I am 41, have traveled alone before, but like the idea of a cabin share and maybe an occaisional dinning companion.

I look forward to hearing from you if you would like more info.
Old April 20th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to crooz_addict

Hi - Female, young 50s, interested in a cabin share to eliminate the dreaded single supplement. Would prefer cruising in the fall. I can be reached at crooz_addict@yahoo.com. Thanks. 8)
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Beginner

Default island summer

have you gone on you trip yet?
if not I also wanted to cruise the med. before the fall.
i am 32 and have not booked anything yet but and flexable.
just let me know, thanks.
Old January 27th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Beginner

If you or any other non-smoking/ non-snoring female is interested in RC Legend of the Seas 12-day Mediterranian cruise (many sail dates avail in 2007) please reply to lh9789@yahoo.com
Old February 6th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Beginner

I have a 12 day times two cruise to Med...but friend can't go...
it sept dates...interested?
Old February 6th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Beginner

I might be interested. Which ship and what are the ports? Are you female? A smoker? Thanks.
Old February 8th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Passenger

If y'all open to sharing a cabin with a male Christian, please contact me.

Please provide sailing date, cruiseline, shipname, and pricing.

thanks

dinotexas@gmail.com
http://ilove.HacksRus.com/dino/photo
Old February 13th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Passenger

Hi there.

My name is Liv and I thought your profile was great. I am also a non smoker and love to travel and have good clean fun. Active and Cruising is my new hobby. I did take the Med. cruise that sounds like what you are looking at doing, it was so wonderful I would love to do that again.
I went on Brilliance of the Seas out of Barcelona, Sept. 2005. I had a delightful cruise mate, that I met on this site. We hit it off wonderfully.
If you are interessted in pursuing getting to know me better as a future cruisemate, I am also interssted in that.

Best wishes
Old June 6th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Beginner

I'm a single black female...age 50...interested in the Royal Caribbean 7 day Voyager of the Seas Mediterranean Cruise sailing out of Barcelona Spain on June 23, 2007...intinerary also includes France and Italy.

If interested, please contact me.

Thanks,

AMY
Old June 16th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Passenger

Hi there,
I am a 45 year old woman. I am also looking for someone to share a cabin with me for the Royal Carribean Voyager of the Seas which will leave Bacelona on Nov 10 for 7-day mediterane cruise. Pls let me know if this is something that you're interested in. I am also physically active and would like to join other active women. Thank you
Old June 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Beginner

Hi
I have booked an amazing 12 day Meditarranean cruise on NCL’s Norwegian Jewel with a friend, but she had to drop out (got remarried) so I'm looking for female travel companion.
I have booked an amazing cabin - It's a handicap balcony cabin (I use a wheelie walker) which means much more space. I am a young 59 y.o. non smoker currently not working due to various health problems, but I am doing much better since having my hip replaced in February.

The cost is only $2600 including taxes, but not insurance or air. I am good at booking transportation and can do it cheaper than the cruise line was offering. NCL does freestyle cruising which is especially good when overnight in a port – you eat when you want and there’s food available 24 hours a day!!!

I am a very happy, positive person who also loves to laugh, am very energetic, love sightseeing, making new friends, and having new experiences. I'm a night person, but get up at dawn to see a new port. I'm very organized and also easy to get along with. I enjoy sharing meals & experiences, but am also happy to go it alone.

The intinery is 12 days of fantasic cruising:

12-Day Classic Mediterranean - Norwegian Jewel: Oct 8, 2007

Mon 10/08 Istanbul, Turkey – board by 3:00pm
Tue 10/9 Istanbul, Turkey (overnight) 8:00pm
Wed 10/10 Izmir (Ephesus) 9:30am 5:00pm
Thu 10/11 Athens (Piraeus), Greece 7:00am 8:00pm
Fri 10/12 Cruise Ionian Sea
Sat 10/13 Dubrovnik, Croatia 7:00am 5:00pm
Sun 10/14 Venice, Italy 10:00am Overnight
Mon 10/15 Venice, Italy 2:00pm
Tue 10/16 Cruise Adriatic Sea
Wed 10/17 Naples, Italy (Pompeii) 7:00am 7:00pm