Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Familiar Face

Default S/W/F Seeking Travel Partner from North Carolina

I am 48 and live in Charlotte, NC... and love vacations in the Caribbean. Actually, I prefer to fly to a an all-inclusive resort and stay put for a few days...but, will consider a cruise. I enjoy having fun doing lots of things! We don't have to hang together or we can if we both agree...Let me know if you are interested in a sunny vacation soon? My email address is siscaro@yahoo.com.
Sherry

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away!
Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:51 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to newinHickory Send a message via Yahoo to newinHickory

Hi Sherry,
I live in Hickory and love to travel in the Caribbean. I prefer a more native vacation though. I feel that all inclusive resorts, while you can nail down your costs better, buffer one from the culture you are surrounded by. I prefer to be out there amongst the people who live there and eat the food they do. If interested, drop me a line.
Jim
Old April 24th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to pburgh11

I wasn't sure if you were still looking for a cruisemate, I am but I am a guy. I didnt know if you were looking for a female only. Anyway most of my friends can't see to match my schedule so I decided to see who I could find on this site. If you are interested at all I can send you more info about myself. Anyway good luck either way!

Mike
Old May 2nd, 2006, 01:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey there. I am looking to go on a cruise on May 26th. to June 4thm Western Caribbean out of Baltimore MD. I would love to go on this cruise. Can't find any friends of family willing to go on a 9 day cruise. The price is great!! $649. Just need a travel mate. I am a 32 year old male. Looking for ANYONE, male or female. Just don't want to go alone. If your interested give me a call so we can discuss the details. 724-331-7960.
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Beginner

Default looking for travel partner

45 year old female looking for cabin mate for 6/24/'06 Caribbean Princess cruise from Ft. Lauderdale-7 nights, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten. $1112 plus extras...