Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Beginner

Default Single guy wants to cruise So Caribbean or Hawaii. Share?

I love to cruise! I've been on many cruises but - in recent years - none.

Over the years I've spent scores of hours on message boards (like this one). I've read a lot of online posts at a lot of different websites but I've never heard of a "success story." Does anyone actually meet and cruise with someone they have met on a cruise message board? If so, share your stories!

To the point: I'm looking for a cruise mate to cruise with to either of two of the places I want to cruise but have never sailed before (see post topic).

I'd love to do a Hawaii cruise but I think such a cruise would best be done with someone of the opposite sex and as a romantic cruise. (I've been to Hawaii and love it. It's a perfect setting for romance.) Unless you are a romantic female who wants to sail to Hawaii with a "stranger" ...

...that leaves the Southern Caribbean. I've done the western and eastern more times than I wish to. I'd love to do a 8+ day cruise which must include Barbados.

I do NOT have any particular dates in mind. I'm open to meeting someone and discussing the various options.

I smoke and I (probably) snore up a storm. Deal with it/me!

Yours for your consideration,
Duane
pokercruzn@aol.com
Sponsored Links
Old April 17th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Beginner

Hey Duane,

Do you smoke in the room? Didn't know they allow that but I'm a non-smoker so I guess I wouldn't even know. I have always been too nervous to ask to share with someone I don't know because I'm told I snore too and didn't want to stick someone with that, but if you do too we'd be even.

I'm straight, s/w/m, 45 y/young. Like to have fun laugh, hang by pool, can do tours, have gone on resort dives (not certified), drink at night, sleep in, relax, unwind.

How old are you, what do you like to do on the cruise? Stay up late, sleep in, etc?

Later,

KT
Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:59 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Duane,

I am looking to do a 9 day western Caribbean out of Baltimore MD. If your interested give me a call. 724-331-7960