CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Gay male wants travel partner for 7-14 day cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/311503-gay-male-wants-travel-partner-7-14-day-cruise.html)

RickCruise March 27th, 2006 09:33 PM

Gay male wants travel partner for 7-14 day cruise

I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. :roll: I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)

waterskier1 March 29th, 2006 02:24 PM

I am also looking to go on future cruises. I prefer Carib or beach/snorkel, warm water locale, but am open. Sometimes I can travel on short notice, but a couple months is usually better. I'm 52, GWM, non-smoker, non-drinker. I like to see different ports, and usually am off the ship when in port. Let me know if interested. I'm not looking for romance, just like to share a cabin, and maybe some fun times.

noledrob April 12th, 2006 09:57 PM

Have you selected a cruise as of yet? I am a GWM 38 thinking of doing a fall cruise.

Feel free to email me at noledrob@gmail.com.

scooterdal April 19th, 2006 01:34 PM

Me too... I like to cruise, but find it difficult finding travel mates.
I was hoping to go on a 10-night cruise this May to Scandanavia. Short notice, I know, but I find I have the time available, so why not?

Feel free to email me at scooter46_2000@yahoo.com.

mikey847 May 2nd, 2006 01:12 AM

Hey Rick. I am looking to go on May 26th to June 4th to a 9 nite Western Caribbean out of Baltimore MD. I would love to go on this cruise. Can't find any friends of family willing to go on a 9 day cruise. The price is great!! $649. Just need a travel mate. I am a 32 year old male. Looking for ANYONE, male or female. Just don't want to go alone. If your interested give me a call so we can discuss the details. 724-331-7960.

Burqueguy August 11th, 2012 05:30 PM

Hi Rick,
I am also looking for a cruise mate on an 11 to 14 day cruise. I've always wanted to take the cruise through the Panama Canal, departing from either Los Angeles or Miami. There are also cruises that go in the reverse order. I'd also prefer a balcony suite. Unfortunately, I've only been on one cruise before and it was not a pleasant experience (Carnival Lines 4 day Mexican Riviera Cruise).

Let me know what you think of the Panama Canal Cruise. I'm open to other cruises as well. I'm a easy going, laid back 60 year young gay male who is divorced with two grown children. I would also like to experience different ports, so I'm game about departing the ship at every chance. I live in Albuquerque, NM and I just recently retired, so I have lots of free time. I do visit my daughter & her family in Columbia, MD three to four times a year. I just recently returned from a trip to Vancouver, BC. It was my first trip to Canada. I look forward to your reply, regardless of your decision. My personal email address is: faltiaow@msn.com Thanks for you time. Sincerely...R. B. Sean Aragon:)

stbarts August 11th, 2012 07:51 PM

Burqueguy,

This thread is over 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bgbailey1 March 23rd, 2013 01:13 PM

I love cruising, and also looking for a cruise mate. I live in Atlanta. You can contact me to discuss further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com

ravenswood April 6th, 2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickCruise (Post 765349)
I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. :roll: I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)

Hi Rick:

I am a retired attorney, SGWM, from Chicago but living in Orlando. Though I had planned an inside on the Star Princess on a seven day out of Seatlle to Alaska 27 July 2013, I would consider a shared upgraded stateroom. I would prefer a non smoker and non drinker or of moderate consumption. John

ravenswood April 6th, 2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgbailey1 (Post 1468222)
I love cruising, and also looking for a cruise mate. I live in Atlanta. You can contact me to discuss further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com

Would you be interested in sharing a stateroom on a seven day on the Star Princess out of Seatlle to Alaska on the 27 July 2013? John

sanboy April 7th, 2013 09:31 AM

need contact info rick?

stbarts April 7th, 2013 10:19 AM

ravenswood and sanboy

This thread is over 7 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think he will respond.rofl

NickMammoth May 8th, 2013 09:41 AM

SGM . I have an inside cabin booked on the Crown Princess, July 13 out of London, 14 days Baltic Heritage cruise. Great discounted value. Looking for a cruise mate. Contact me at mark91324@gmail.com. I am a mature retired fun loving guy.

London Phoenix May 11th, 2013 09:27 AM

Hello Jason Slagle Here... Im ready to take a cruise at anytime. I live in Fort Lauderdale and Would be interested in anything... Please get back to me...

highwayman43882 May 12th, 2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickCruise (Post 765349)

Rick 8)

Hi i am a bi bottom oriented male 61widowed that loves cruising esp Royal Carribean nothing planned for right now but would be willing to talk to you and maybe set up a future cruise I am retired and able to go at any time I live in Lakeland Fl am 5'11" 245

Mr. T July 29th, 2014 03:55 AM

Rick, I am a gay male, married, I am a very young 70 year old, my husband is 42 years old. We both love to cruise, but he is still working and we also have 2 adopted teen sons that are still in school, thus he isn't able to get away as often as I can. I know your add is older, but was wondering if your still interested in cruising. I get very good rates from NCL and am looking at one of two transatlantic cruises. Both are in Oct, the first one is early Oct from Copenhagen to Miami and the other one is latter in Oct to the begining of Nov and is from South Hampton to I think Miami.
Any Interest?

ursusmundi August 6th, 2014 07:59 PM

Actually cruising could be fun. I love to cruise to and I go on vacation frequently. I am 48 from Spain, but working in Africa. 5'7" 185 pnds. Multilingual. Well traveled. Educated with two master's degrees. I still have not penciled in any dates or itinerary for my next cruise, but let us talk about it.