Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2006, 10:33 PM
RickCruise

Default Gay male wants travel partner for 7-14 day cruise

I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)
Sponsored Links
Old March 29th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

I am also looking to go on future cruises. I prefer Carib or beach/snorkel, warm water locale, but am open. Sometimes I can travel on short notice, but a couple months is usually better. I'm 52, GWM, non-smoker, non-drinker. I like to see different ports, and usually am off the ship when in port. Let me know if interested. I'm not looking for romance, just like to share a cabin, and maybe some fun times.
Old April 12th, 2006, 10:57 PM
noledrob

Have you selected a cruise as of yet? I am a GWM 38 thinking of doing a fall cruise.

Feel free to email me at noledrob@gmail.com.
Old April 19th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to scooterdal

Me too... I like to cruise, but find it difficult finding travel mates.
I was hoping to go on a 10-night cruise this May to Scandanavia. Short notice, I know, but I find I have the time available, so why not?

Feel free to email me at scooter46_2000@yahoo.com.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 02:12 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Rick. I am looking to go on May 26th to June 4th to a 9 nite Western Caribbean out of Baltimore MD. I would love to go on this cruise. Can't find any friends of family willing to go on a 9 day cruise. The price is great!! $649. Just need a travel mate. I am a 32 year old male. Looking for ANYONE, male or female. Just don't want to go alone. If your interested give me a call so we can discuss the details. 724-331-7960.
Old August 11th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Rick,
I am also looking for a cruise mate on an 11 to 14 day cruise. I've always wanted to take the cruise through the Panama Canal, departing from either Los Angeles or Miami. There are also cruises that go in the reverse order. I'd also prefer a balcony suite. Unfortunately, I've only been on one cruise before and it was not a pleasant experience (Carnival Lines 4 day Mexican Riviera Cruise).

Let me know what you think of the Panama Canal Cruise. I'm open to other cruises as well. I'm a easy going, laid back 60 year young gay male who is divorced with two grown children. I would also like to experience different ports, so I'm game about departing the ship at every chance. I live in Albuquerque, NM and I just recently retired, so I have lots of free time. I do visit my daughter & her family in Columbia, MD three to four times a year. I just recently returned from a trip to Vancouver, BC. It was my first trip to Canada. I look forward to your reply, regardless of your decision. My personal email address is: faltiaow@msn.com Thanks for you time. Sincerely...R. B. Sean Aragon
Old August 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Familiar Face

Burqueguy,

This thread is over 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
Familiar Face

I love cruising, and also looking for a cruise mate. I live in Atlanta. You can contact me to discuss further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCruise View Post
I don't have any particular cruise in mind, but just a new poster here to let you know I am available. Therefore, here's yet another GWM, age 43, interested in a future cruise. I don't like the bottom of the ship cheapest room. I prefer a stateroom with a balcony even if it is only a few sq ft. I am in Georgia, but can fly from here to anywhere.

I am 6'4" tall, weigh 190 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Non-smoker, social drinker, nice guy, considerate, and maybe a tad bit shy until I get to know you. I have a BBA degree from University of Georgia and now self-employed as a business consultant. Thus, I have free time if I want to go somewhere.

My life partner went with me on our first cruise a couple years ago and it was awful. He won't go on another one, but I want to. I would love to go on an all gay cruise, in fact.

You are probably scared of the roommate-from-hell scenario and I would be too. But I am open to learning more about each other. With no strings attached, I am open to several possibilities and situations.

Rick 8)
Hi Rick:

I am a retired attorney, SGWM, from Chicago but living in Orlando. Though I had planned an inside on the Star Princess on a seven day out of Seatlle to Alaska 27 July 2013, I would consider a shared upgraded stateroom. I would prefer a non smoker and non drinker or of moderate consumption. John
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbailey1 View Post
I love cruising, and also looking for a cruise mate. I live in Atlanta. You can contact me to discuss further: bgbailey1@hotmail.com
Would you be interested in sharing a stateroom on a seven day on the Star Princess out of Seatlle to Alaska on the 27 July 2013? John
Old April 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Familiar Face

need contact info rick?
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Familiar Face

ravenswood and sanboy

This thread is over 7 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he will respond.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Familiar Face

SGM . I have an inside cabin booked on the Crown Princess, July 13 out of London, 14 days Baltic Heritage cruise. Great discounted value. Looking for a cruise mate. Contact me at mark91324@gmail.com. I am a mature retired fun loving guy.
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Familiar Face

Hello Jason Slagle Here... Im ready to take a cruise at anytime. I live in Fort Lauderdale and Would be interested in anything... Please get back to me...
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickCruise View Post

Rick 8)
Hi i am a bi bottom oriented male 61widowed that loves cruising esp Royal Carribean nothing planned for right now but would be willing to talk to you and maybe set up a future cruise I am retired and able to go at any time I live in Lakeland Fl am 5'11" 245
Old July 29th, 2014, 04:55 AM
Familiar Face

Rick, I am a gay male, married, I am a very young 70 year old, my husband is 42 years old. We both love to cruise, but he is still working and we also have 2 adopted teen sons that are still in school, thus he isn't able to get away as often as I can. I know your add is older, but was wondering if your still interested in cruising. I get very good rates from NCL and am looking at one of two transatlantic cruises. Both are in Oct, the first one is early Oct from Copenhagen to Miami and the other one is latter in Oct to the begining of Nov and is from South Hampton to I think Miami.
Any Interest?
Old August 6th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Actually cruising could be fun. I love to cruise to and I go on vacation frequently. I am 48 from Spain, but working in Africa. 5'7" 185 pnds. Multilingual. Well traveled. Educated with two master's degrees. I still have not penciled in any dates or itinerary for my next cruise, but let us talk about it.
Old August 29th, 2014, 06:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
Rick, I am a gay male, married, I am a very young 70 year old, my husband is 42 years old. We both love to cruise, but he is still working and we also have 2 adopted teen sons that are still in school, thus he isn't able to get away as often as I can. I know your add is older, but was wondering if your still interested in cruising. I get very good rates from NCL and am looking at one of two transatlantic cruises. Both are in Oct, the first one is early Oct from Copenhagen to Miami and the other one is latter in Oct to the begining of Nov and is from South Hampton to I think Miami.
Any Interest?
Hi. I am a gay mail in Los Angeles and interested in cruising with you. My time is flexible. Get in touch and we can begin to chat about so e future times.

Thanks

Mark
Mark91324@gmail.com