CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   NEWLY SINGLE 43 YR OLD FEM AND ELATION 11/11/06 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/312950-newly-single-43-yr-old-fem-elation-11-11-06-a.html)

nurselovestocruise April 24th, 2006 08:02 PM

NEWLY SINGLE 43 YR OLD FEM AND ELATION 11/11/06

LOOKING FOR A FUN CRUISE COMPANION. I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CRUISE BUT WOULD CONSIDER A DIFFERENT ONE IF I FIND A COMPANION. :)

crooz_addict April 26th, 2006 06:51 PM

Female, young 50s, interested in sharing a cabin to offset the single supplement and willing to consider the Elation or any other ship or itinerary. Please send more details to me at crooz_addict@yahoo.com. Thanks. :)

ShareCruises April 29th, 2006 01:49 PM

HI there...I would be very interested in an eastern Carrib cruise
but maybe earlier than November as I want to go on one in Dec LOL

I was thinking of sept, early oct...maybe as late as halloween

Honestly i would even consider 3 gals in a cabin....I used to travel for sales/beauty demos at conventions/beauty shows and had to share hotels with other reps for the company I worked for *I am a lic esthetician
and therefore sharing does not bother me at all (tho no smoking in cabin ok??? )

Elation has good rates out of miami in the fall

also the triumph has some super super low rates...it gets pretty good reviews....san juan (*nite port tho)...st thomas st martin

Would either of you be interested in sept/oct cruise to east carrib on any carnival ship>?>? or maybe this valor cruise dec 10..it has great ports

I really want to go on this valor cruise, Dec 10, 2006...super price, super ports

need a female to share...age? 30 to ? 65 or ?

NON smoker please....I want to get the cheapest inside cabin cause I don't use it much....this sounds like a ball, good group rate and many of the people going are divers/ (not me haha) but if you like that this is perfect

rate>>> $539 pp....inside share....with $100 cabin credit *50 each
brings your cost down to $489 total
we also get champagne and chocolates >> a group free cocktail party

ports are super>>> grand cayman....Roatan....Belize...Costa Maya

Ship is really good too....Valor...one of the newer ones, 2004, it has the extra stuff onboard, ie sushi, "fish and chips"...etc....wow

let me know <grin> PM Me....cheri
Imagination May 8-13.....!!!

morningflower May 2nd, 2006 07:18 PM

i have one for may28.....775 for three and 885 for two all

total.
what do you think.
Call me and I maybe can do four of us..i will see.
who responds.
thanks
morningflower

516-431-7154
wendy

bk1960 May 9th, 2011 08:13 PM

I have a group going Sept. 19th from Tampa ,Fl. for a 5 night cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel.Total cost is $380.64

Brian

usveteran May 10th, 2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nurselovestocruise (Post 774597)
LOOKING FOR A FUN CRUISE COMPANION. I AM INTERESTED IN THIS CRUISE BUT WOULD CONSIDER A DIFFERENT ONE IF I FIND A COMPANION. :)

Hi,

I love to cruise... always looking for a cruise mate.

Choose any cruise most any time and I am ready.

Have been on several cruises with both male and female cruise mates... no expectations just fun.

If interested in going on a cruise ask me any questions and I will answer honestly, expect the same in return.

I am a very good cruise mate, considerate and rarely in the room except to change or sleep, usually after the floor show and up and out no later then 8:00 am.

Hope to hear from you, have a great day, Joseph

ruthlessboss May 10th, 2011 05:39 PM

Posting was from 2006. I don't know why Brian started posting from the archives.

ednotmilkman May 11th, 2011 10:32 PM

I vote for Ruthless to be our forum police officer with power to close out any post where the original poster has not replied in 6 months.

Edwin

ruthlessboss May 12th, 2011 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ednotmilkman (Post 1370614)
I vote for Ruthless to be our forum police officer with power to close out any post where the original poster has not replied in 6 months.

Edwin

Okay, Mr. Ed. I only wish it could be done! I know it's none of my business, but it's crazy how easy it is to READ that post date in the upper left corner! Then follow up postings from clicking on the user name for info. Have a good day!:)

weber7 May 15th, 2011 08:04 PM

41 yr old m looking to share cabin. recently single