Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Send a message via AIM to lifecruiser Send a message via Yahoo to lifecruiser
Default 35 Yr old F Exp. Cruiser Seeks Companion to Europe

Princess Cruise Line has an itinerary 8/2006 or 2007 incl. Scotland, Ireland and the UK. Looking for companion to share cabin expense. If we become friends by the end of the cruise... added bonus!
Sponsored Links
Old April 26th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to crooz_addict

Female, young 50s, interested in cabin share (to offset the single supplement) any time beginning fall 2006. Please send more info to crooz_addict@yahoo.com. Thanks. 8)
Old June 11th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Beginner

Default CRUISING COMPANION.

I AM A 54 YO MAN WHO IS LOOKING FOR A RELAXING CRUISE. SCOTLAND IS MY ANCESTRAL HOME AND A CRUISE THERE IN SEPTEMBER WOULD BE FUN.
I AM SINGLE, LIGHT DRINKER, LIKE TO DRESS FOR DINNERS, LEGS DO NOT ALLOW MUCH DANCING, BUT I DO TRY.
WOULD LIKE TO BE ON A BALCONY TYPE ROOM
HOBISAILOR
Old June 13th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Familiar Face

Hello,
I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing the costs of taking the Queen Mary from NY to England in Nov?It would cost around for the cruise portion 900 dollars.If you would be,my email is: enigmajackson@yahoo.com

Bryan
Old July 14th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Passenger

Hi! I've been contemplating a cruise to that area for 3 years. In the meantime, I've done everything else. (Cannes Film Festival in May and I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in November). I'm VERY interested in a small cool cruise line out of England called Page and Moy. They're not very inexpensive, so at the last minute, since I don't have a roomate, I buckle. If you really could wait until 2007, we could get a great room! Check out the website for them. My goal is to meet a cute U. K. guy, or at least try. . .I'm a bit older than you but look 35. I'm a teacher in California. Let me know what you think.