Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Banned
Familiar Face

Default Need female roomie...$489 Exotic West..Valor Dec 10 !!!

Wow..

I really want to go on this valor cruise, Dec 10, 2006...super price, super ports

need a female to share...age? 30 to ? 65 or ?

NON smoker please....I want to get the cheapest inside cabin cause I don't use it much....this sounds like a ball, good group rate and many of the people going are divers/ (not me haha) but if you like that this is perfect

rate>>> $539 pp....inside share....with $100 cabin credit *50 each
brings your cost down to $489 total
we also get champagne and chocolates >> a group free cocktail party

not bad huh?

ports are super>>> grand cayman....Roatan....Belize...Costa Maya

"exotic " western...I really like this cause it is different ports from most!

Ship is really good too....Valor...one of the newer ones, 2004, it has the extra stuff onboard, ie sushi, "fish and chips"...etc....wow

ONLY $250 down needed....pay rest by aug 25.2006

I am on Imagination May 8...

and I am also looking for a roomie on any cheap eastern 7 day cruise from miami or ft laud for sept/oct....eastern...

I am flexible on that too.....can go anytime

let me know <grin> PM Me....cheri
Imaganation May 8-13.....!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2006, 05:26 PM
Passenger

Default i am looking and this ok. but i need air. for it.. do you

still have it open. lets meet.
ok. reply and i will continue.
i also have ny. cruises if your interested. in may28th...
Hi! 57/F., I have never been on a lenghy cruise, I am looking at prices and double all the time, so I don't bother. Now I see that it is possible to get to know a cruise partner on this site and talk about your interests and possible travel. So I live in New York, Long
Beach. If your looking for a new Cruiser, but not new traveler we may have a match. M/F dosen't matter. My locations are not limited, but I would like to leave from N.Y.if possible. Lets meet soon.
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to cana57

Hi Cheri,

You got on the Imagination, the day I got off and I had a great time on my first cruise!! I can't wait to go on another. This is a great deal but I can't do November. If you do any 2007 cruises, keep me in mind. I have a friend from Chicago that likes to cruise too and she says the same thing - you're never in the room. I'm 48, married but I do try to get away from time to time. My email address is cana57@aol.com so keep in touch and I hope you have a great time on your cruise(s). By the way, I'm in NJ, have two grown children, a granddaughter, a beagle and a mane coon cat and boring husband at times. He has his fun though because he's a tremendous NASCAR fan.

Hope to hear from you,

Theresa

Carnival Imagination 5/4/06
Carnival Fantasy 9/30/06
Carnival Inspiration 5/3/07
Carnival Triumph 10/13/07
Old October 23rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
Beginner

Default Caribbean cruise 11/9-11/16/08

Hi there! I\'m looking for someone to go on a Carnival cruise to the Caribbean 11/9-11/16/08. It sails from Miami to George Town on Grand Cayman; Roatan in Honduras; Belize City, Belize; and Cozumel, Mexico. It\'s listed as $379 for an interior cabin on cruisesonly.com. Please let me know if you have any interest in this. I would love to be able to work something out. Gotta get out of the cold November weather!

Lauren