Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to adagio
Default Semi-retired 50 year old male seeking warm, intelligent lady

Hi...my name is Adrian. I'm reaching a situation in life where I would welcome the possibility of finding a companion to travel/cruise to various destinations...a partner in crime so as to speak. At present I'm located in Italy (even though I'm English) but can and do travel to various parts of the globe fairly regularly. Apart from travel I enjoy wine and good food amongst other things. My ideal companion would probably be financially independent and between the ages of 40 and 55.....if you are warm, intelligent and flirtatious and enjoy the same things as myself I would welcome talking to you. My email is adagio99x@hotmail.com.
Adrian
Sponsored Links