Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 4th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1
Default Southern Carib or Panama Cruise this Fall

Hi all. I'm an active 52 y/o single gay white male looking for a cruisemate for a cruise this fall. Looking at Southern Carib or Panama, but open to other itineraries. Not looking for love, just someone to share the cabin, maybe some shore excursions, if you like. I like snorkling, exploring the ports, and beaches. I'm easy going, don't drink, smoke, or use drugs. I usually get up early, and go to bed early. But, if you prefer to stay up, don't worry about waking me when you come in. If you're interested, send me an email. I also have AIM, Yahoo, and MSN.
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2006, 01:15 PM
Familiar Face

Default Fall Cruise

Still looking for cabin mate?

Any interest in 11/19 out of NYC on NCL Spirit for 11-days to S. Carib?

Sue in Vermont
Old August 5th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to waterskier1 Send a message via MSN to waterskier1 Send a message via Yahoo to waterskier1

I'm sorry, but that doesn't really work for me. I would prefer a southern port for departure (I have to fly where ever I go - I'm in Colorado) that time of year, and I can't be gone over Thanksgiving.
Old August 16th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Passenger

Hey
I am looking for an independent cruise mate. I am not gay but love gay men. Great buddies. Don't mind going to bed early. That suits fine.
Jennifer
Old October 17th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Beginner

Default Still wanting to sail?

Hi there,
GWM here & need to de-stress so am looking for Sthrn Caribbean out of Fort Lauderdale this weekend Oct 21 or following weekend Oct 29! I'm a little flexible but really would like Sthrn Carib. Want to visit St Maarten. Yes....it's last minute. Always baulk at those single prices! Have a partner but he is unable to go at short notice. Interested? I live in New Brunswick, Canada but am a New Zealander.
Cheers...
Stephen.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 06:16 PM
Passenger

Hi Waterskier,

SGBM here already booked single in a Balcony cabin on the Coral Princess for a 10 day Panama Canal cruise leaving 11/10/07, out of Ft. Lauderdale. I'm travelling with two GM friends (GWM & GBM). All of us are in our mid to late 40's. I'm a nonsmoker and would consider sharing with you, if you are also a nonsmoker. However, I tend to be a night owl, so that could be a problem. Cost/person is about $1650.00. If interested, I can email you a link to a website with more info. on me, and could meet in CO week after next, as I will be in Denver for a conference. Let me know. Brian
Old August 10th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Passenger

Hi Brian,

I forgot all about this post, since it's over a year old. I just happened to get a PM from someone else regarding a post, and searched to see which it was. It would be good fun to go with your group, but I did that cruise, on a different cruise line, last fall with a gay group. I'm looking at another cruise for this fall, but think I'd rather spend time in eastern/souther carib.