Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Beginner

Default Female cabin mate wanted for short Princess coastal cruises

I am a single female straight non-smoking lady looking for a similar cabin mate to share one or more short coastal cruises on Princess in September, 2006 in order to avoid the single supplement.

There are three cruises, one which is a one day and two of which are three day. (The Dawn Princess, the Coral Princess, and the Island Princess). The one day begins in Seattle and ends in Vancouver. The three day cruises begin in Seattle or Vancouver and end in LA. This is ideal for someone who lives in LA, Vancouver (or the area) or Seattle.

I would prefer an outside or balcony cabin, but am open to consider other preferences. The rates on these short coastal cruises are very good, especially when booked within a couple of months of the date of the cruise.

I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but don't mind a cabin mate who drinks wine or socially--I just don't want a partier or someone who expects to bring "guests" back to the cabin. I prefer first seating traditional dining but would consider the Princess personal choice which allows flexible dining times.
Sponsored Links