Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Honeybear
Default 58 old female needs straight roommate

Hello, I ask if this message was permissible on this web-site and got no response so I am assuming it is. If not, I apologize in advance. I'm going on a Christian Comedy All Girl's Get-A-Way Cruise. Nov '06

http://www.premierchristiancruises.com/gga-06/index.htm

I need a roommate. I'm married to a non-cruiser. I don't smoke, drink nor curse, (but I do snore). I'm 58 years of age. I have two grown children and three grandchildren. We live in a small town in Southern Illinois. I've been on two cruises before, but am by no means a pro. I'm sort of disabled but defiantly NOT in a wheelchair or anything like that. I don't work outside of our home. I'm very active in our "small" church. I guess my favorite thing in this world is to laugh! I'm quiet but also love to laugh and have a good time. I'm neat, clean and easy to get along with. My daughter and I have been on a cruise for the past two years (she just started a new job and cannot go this year). My husband wants no part of cruising, he says he cruised while in the Navy! (like that is anywhere the same OL) Oh well, I love him dearly anyway.

The room I was interested in is on the Upper deck and right by the elevators (but will take whatever room you like). When I called for reservations the Lady said it was about $905 each. Her name was Marlene and her extension is 1007 if you'd like to talk with her.

http://www.premierchristiancruises.com/gga-06/index.htm (Main GGAC site)
www.premier-boards.com Girl Get-A-Way Cruise::Index (Discussion board)
You just gotta watch this video clip! Be "sure" to turn your speakers on.
http://www.anitarenfroe.com/video_clips_main.htm

If you'd be interested please let me know and we'll see if we might be compatible. Deena63@verizon.net
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Familiar Face

I am looking for another female to share the cost of a cabin for a 7 day or longer cruise. I absolutely love cruising but my husband wants no part of it. I'm a non smoker and non druggie looking for same. I do drink while cruising but not to get drunk. I like to dance in the night clubs because I think it is wonderful exercise, not to pick up men. I love the beaches, the sun and the fun. Cruising IS my release. I prefer to go on 2 or 3 cruises per year. If you are interested in cruising together some time let me know.