Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Beginner

Default GALVESTON TX IN SEPT. M looking M or F

I am a single, straight, 28, M. I am in the army and have been in Iraq for about a year. I am looking forward to getting back to the U.S. and relaxing I will be home (Houston) for leave in Sep.

I have been looking at 5 and 7 day Cruises. I would like to find someone to split the bill. The best time for me will be from the 1st to the 20th Sep. You can be M/F. Non smoker.

I think it will be cool to have some one to hang out with. I have been trying to get some of my friends to go but it is hard to get any one to take a week off work.

hoobajooba77@yahoo.com Thanks Dave
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
hoobajooba77

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9 day New Endland cruise $600 Sept 10 or Sept 24 out of Balt amiable Seeking Cruise Companion 1 September 5th, 2009 11:44 PM
ALASKA RCCL Serenade Sept 5 to 12 &/or Sept 12 to 19 200 onfirst1 Seeking Cruise Companion 2 August 24th, 2009 11:06 AM
SWM SEEKING CRUISE COMPANION M OR F GALVESTON LATE AUG/SEPT trancher Seeking Cruise Companion 0 August 2nd, 2009 02:05 PM
CruiseMates Group Cruise - Conquest from Galveston - Sept. Kuki Carnival Cruise Lines 12 May 23rd, 2007 12:16 PM
Transfer Houston Downtown-Galveston / Galveston-IAH airport swisschris Celebrity 3 March 28th, 2006 05:44 PM