Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2006, 08:52 PM
Beginner

Default Cruise Buddy Wanted!!! Bermuda in September.

Hello All -
Our friend Russ (who is quite smashing really) is looking for a cruise partner to enjoy a wonderful week-long Bermuda cruise experience in September. The cruise has already been paid for, and the lucky female companion will only need to bring a toothbrush, some toothpaste and a strong desire to have a great time in the tropics. Scuba experience would move your name higher up the list of potentials.
Russ is professional, together, never convicted of a crime, reasonably good lookng (for a shorter man), has a great sense of humor, and a slightly receding hairline. I would say his biggest fault is that he has strange looking feet and sometimes wears shorts that are too shiny.
Please resond with your qualifications - - - make your 1st email count, Give us something to laugh about and you can join the party!!!
Regards,
Michael & Deb
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2006, 04:36 PM
Passenger

Default cruise buddy

I am surprised that you haven't had a response to this posting. It's a shame I can't free myself up or I'd absolutely LOVE to join in! Even if Russ wasn't a great guy, which you say he is. Somehow though, my dh might have a hard time wrapping his head around me travelling w/ 3 other "strangers" IRL. And the whole having to take care of our kids on his own wouldn't be too much fun either. Aaaah, but I can dream of your fabulous time. I hope someone else sees this soon b/c it sounds like a dream!

Best of luck!
Lady Diana