Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2006, 08:02 PM
Passenger

Default Single female is looking into taking New Years Eve cruise

I have looked at a few New Years Eve cruises and have found one on Royal Caribbean out of Louisiana. I am open to a different cruise but would really like to find one for New Years Eve. I am a member of the Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor so I would really like to try to take RCL. I am 29, young at heart, but calm and collective. I'm not too big of a partier but like to stay up just to sit on the top deck and listen to the water. I do smoke, but very little. I am constantly doing something when I am on a ship. It's hard for me to sit still and let such precious time fly by me. If anyone is interested in going on a New Years Eve cruise, please let me know. I would just like to find a roomate that is positive and as easy to get along with as I am.
Sponsored Links
Old August 2nd, 2006, 03:15 AM
Passenger

I've been looking at New Years cruises as well. I'm a few years older than you, but I'm very active and truly young at heart. I've gone on many cruises and thoroughly enjoyed them all. I just came back from a group cruise to Alaska with Singlescruise.com. It was awesome. I'm aching to go on another cruise as soon as possible. Let's stay in touch if you're interested.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 11:24 AM
Passenger

The cruise that I am really interesting in leaves out of Louisiana on Dec. 30th. The two main reasons that I am interested in taking this cruise is because Louisiana is closer to me than Florida or California, and because this cruise goes to all of the places that I have been wanting to go to. I have been to Ocho Rios, Jamaica once and Nassau Bahamas twice. I would like to go somewhere new but don't want to spend an excess amount of money. This cruise looks really good. Maybe you could take a look at it. It is a Royal Caribbean cruise and leaves out of Louisiana on Dec 30th. If anyone is interesting in taking this cruise, please let me know.
Old August 4th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Passenger

Hello...
Single male, 32 also looking at taking a NYE or Xmas cruise. If interested, let me know.
Old August 4th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Passenger

Default What an offer

No I won't offer. But what an offer. I am going on the New year cruise leaving from Ft. Lauderdale on Dec 31. I paid extra to have a room of my own. I hope you find a room mate
Old August 5th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Passenger

hello

my name is annie, i am 50 years old and retired.....and love to travel

i hope you don't mind the age, but i am going to athens greece with a young person of your age in sept. that i met on this site...we will travel to egypt, and turkey...greece..

I to would like to find something to do for new years....

i don't care that you smoke as long as it is not in the cabin...to close quarters the rooms are very small.

i am not much of a drinker but i do like to enjoy myself...and i too stay up later on a cruise..like you i can't sit still...although i don't mind sitting by the pool watching the boys go by and having a cutie patutie serve me margaritas for the afternoon... let me know...... annie
Old August 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Passenger

Default Hello Annie

Hi Annie

I am sailing out of Ft Lauderdale on Dec 31 on the Liberty.
I have paid extra for a room by myself.
I am 55 years old. Recently divorced after 30 years.

So no your age is not an issue. I don't smoke except for the Cigar when a baby is born. I do drink but I never get inebriated. What I am looking for is time get back together. I am ending a marriage of 30 years. It has taken 2 years and I have been through hell.

After living with 4 women for 20 years this is all very new to me. If you want to try to schdule on the same ship I can give you my TA at Carnival.
Old August 12th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yeoman

I'm looking into an 8 day cruise, on the Carnival Spirit, that departs from San Diego on Monday, 12/25/06 and returns Tuesday, 1/2/07. It has parties/special events for Christmas and a huge New Year Gala Ball.

It stops in Manzanillo, Acapulco, Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo, which are all fairly unusual and exotic cruise ship stops.

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old August 12th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Passenger

Default Thank you everyone for your replies...

I think I have found a cruisemate for this trip.