Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 7th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Beginner

Default Cruising Hawaii and the South Pacific

I'm cruising the Hawaiian isles in October and January then leaving for the Marquesas in April. I'll return to Oahu during July. Expect to island hop from the Marquesas to Tahiti before returning to Honolulu. Later I'll head for New Zealand and Australia.

I'm looking for an adventurous lady cruising companion, 40-55, NS, NDU, HWP to join me for all or part of the trip.

My boat is a 46 ft motorsailer (S/V Aphrodite) which I sailed to Honolulu from Washington in June. She is currently getting some repairs made and new cabinets built in preparation for the cruise. She will be my full time home when the interior remodeling is completed.

I'm 59, retired Air Force and am self employed as a nurse anesthetist. I'm trying to keep my work down to 4 to 6 months per year so I can spend the rest of the time cruising.

Cheers,

Carl
Sponsored Links
Old August 7th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Familiar Face

Wow - the perfect lifestyle - I dream of the South Pacific by boat.

Sorry - I'm also self-employed and can't afford to close my business for
more than a week or two at a time in November, March, maybe July.

Good Luck and Happy Seas

Sue in Vermont
Old August 8th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Beginner

Hi Sue,

Isn't Vermont a vacation destination too? Just a bit colder than the South Pacific!

I'm fortunate that my profession allows me to work part time and travel. No office or employees -- just me!

Cheers,

Carl
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Passenger

Hey Carl,
My dream - sailing the pacific. I have done quite a bit of sailing and some cruising in the past. I too have my own business which is just about dead but still hanging on to the last threads. When the work dries up completely then I would definitely like to go cruising. Hopefully early 2007. With this in mind please stay in touch. I have just signed on to this site so not sure how I can give you my email address without it being posted all over the site. Any suggestions.
Greetings Jennifer