Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking Cruise Partner To Help Use Carnival Cruise Credit

For the past several months, I have been sitting on a credit from Carnival Cruise Lines that will expire fairly soon. It is easily enough to cover a 3 or 4 day cruise for 2 people. And yes, I have to be one of the two . I am not seeing anyone presently and I don't want this to go to waste, soooooo I thought it might be fun, and definitely interesting to see what kind of response I got to this offer.

If you are interested in going, please respond. I am not sure i fI am allowed to post my email here so for now I wont. I am looking at going some time in October, possibly November. Most probably a 3 day Bahamas cruise or a 4 day Cozumel trip although other suggestions are welcome.

If you have any questions for/about me, feel free to ask. If you want to pass this along to your family, friends, enemies and/or anyone for that matter, please do. So lets see who can come up with the creative or wild or funny or <ahem> otherwise entertaining response that makes me want to make them my choice to go cruising. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and anyone.

"Injun" Joe
St. Louis
Sponsored Links
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Yeoman

Default Re: Seeking Cruise Partner To Help Use Carnival Cruise Credi

edited: Perhaps I was unnecessarily harsh............

Carnival Legend, Thanksgiving, 2006
Old August 10th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Beginner

Gee gwydiana....I looked over my post again to try and find where I had mentioned where the other person needed to be a woman OR any kind of reference to sex or prostitution and I'll be damned but just didn't find it.

If you don't really have anythihng constructive to say then why even respond??? Just my opinion.....

"Injun" Joe
St. Louis
Old September 14th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Familiar Face

Hi Joe,

I am retired and can go on a cruise at a moments notice. Carnival has a cruises at deep discount prices right now. I would like to go on longer cruises than 3 or 4 days though. The longer the better. Are you interested?

E-mail me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

James.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Joe

I am cruising 116-11/10 and 11/16-11/22 and am open to cruising on an additional cruise during the week in between. I will be staying in Fort Lauderdale
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:41 PM
Familiar Face

I also am available on a moment's notice.. If you're still looking for some company, hit me up.
Old November 1st, 2014, 08:57 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snglcruiser View Post
I also am available on a moment's notice.. If you're still looking for some company, hit me up.
I'm hoping you are responding to the last poster, because the OP was from 2006, 8 years ago