Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Passenger

Default Female Cabinmate for Serenade of the Seas - Dec. 9

Looking for cabinmate for the Serenade of the Seas, Dec. 9 , for 7 nights, to the Southern Caribbean, from San Juan, PR to: St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, San Juan, nice itinerary for just $562 all incl. SWF, non smoker, early 60's, experienced traveller. Have an inside, midship booked, hurry up: msantos@prw.net
Sponsored Links
Old September 11th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to danielkelley

I'm a straight D/W/M, N/S, N/D, 63, cruise-experienced (7), and EAGER to put water under my feet again - haven't done so since Nov. '05 and I itch!

I've done the Carib. stuff, EXCEPT for the Southern!

7 nights sounds like magic to me right now. Tell me more about the fare, and how I get to SJ, PR.

I'm open , are you? I've cruised with internet mates (2) before, and it' been great for me.

I await your reply. BUT It's gotta be good, because I would miss two grandson birthdays for the dates you mention!