CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Seeking Cruise Companion (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/)
-   -   Woman / woman companionship for expense paid cruise. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/seeking-cruise-companion/320688-woman-woman-companionship-expense-paid-cruise.html)

Let's Cruise September 16th, 2006 12:45 AM

Woman / woman companionship for expense paid cruise.

Hi!
I just went on my first cruise with my husband and we fell in love with cruising. Unfortunetaly he works almost year round without vacation. So we talked and agreed I would pursue this as a means to fulfill my travel bug. I'm a great companion and can talk about anything. I like alone time and together time, so most any way you want to cruise would be okay with me. I have done home companion jobs in the past and could supply great references. I don't have the finances to do all I would like to do so I'm hoping a nice lady out there would appreciate someone like me to cruise or travel with. Age is irrelevant. Fun comes in all age groups and package sizes! Although I am looking for someone to pay my way so you don't have to travel alone, I'm not looking for anything of a sexual nature, just companionship. Please contact me, I can go at almost the drop of a hat.

Leisha

Cruzngama September 16th, 2006 11:01 AM

Hi Leisha,

Although not presently able to go on cruises at the drop of a hat (two years left to retirement), I do manage to go on a number per year and enjoy meeting new cruise companions. I also know that age is not a boundary for any type of relationship, and am fortunate to enjoy the company of folks from 20 to 70; laughter and a kindred spirit seem to bridge the gap. So, if you would enjoy having an array of cruise buddies, drop me a line - I would be delighted to hear from you!

Laura

Lori G March 10th, 2007 11:24 AM

I am writing for my 73 year old mom. She would like to accompany her 2 daughters and their husbands on the Royal Caribbean Explorer on 4/25/08 out of Nj. She needs a roomate. She is on a budget, so she would prefer an inside cabin. She is willing to go for a reasonably priced oceanview. She hasn't been on a cruise in over 12 years. She is a widow of 13 years. Contact me at ljg7857@yahoo.com

warm and friendly March 13th, 2007 12:35 PM

Hi, I saw your ad. I am 49 and a very nice person who is daring and fun to be with. please read my profile. thanks, Roma

Olimpia July 11th, 2013 05:10 PM

Hi,

I am a 53 year old teacher that has the firts week off of Oct 2013 and want to take a cruise! I have cruised many times and love it! I work in a virtual setting so I do not have time to cruise out of anywhere but the USA, my closest port is Galveston. You sound lake a wonderful travel companion. Hey! at this time of year we can probably find a great deal and I have no problem staying in in-side cabins.

Olimpia

evagoblogh July 17th, 2013 08:35 PM

Leisha, you better change your title..

From the title it looks likes you are OFFERING to pay a person's way (looks like that from the responses you're getting) rather than wanting someone to PAY YOUR way. You should reword it to, "Lady looking for person GENEROUS enough to pay for her cruise in exchange for companionship."

Suggestion for you and other "freeloaders", go and get a Certified Nursing Assistance Degree, the Wall St. Journal, did an article a couple years ago on Baby Boomers who still want to travel but may need assistance. A CNA degree is much quicker and cheaper to get than a LVN or RN, it will increase your opportunities for a paid traveling gig.

You're very welcome.

ruthlessboss July 17th, 2013 08:47 PM

Dear responders:
The post is 6 years old!

evagoblogh July 17th, 2013 09:40 PM

Yes, I know, but it came up when I was looking for someone else, so if someone else looked at it, thought I'd offer a little helpful advice, there were other similar threads that came up with the same request-if old posts aren't deleted by this site, others besides me will see the old threads too.