Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 19th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Beginner

Default Seeking companion for European Liberty cruise 2007

Hi there! Anyone interested in traveling to Europe on the Liberty in 2007. I have never cruised before, but it seems like an amazing trip for a reasonable price and I hate to pay the single supplement!
I am 33 and most of my girlfriends are married with small children so they are not able to travel yet. I am divorced with a dog and I have a good dogsitter for her!
Please get in touch with me if you are interested. I would prefer a female cabinmate, however I still encourage everyone to contact me and I will decide from there!
Hope to hear from you soon.
I have no specific travel dates yet, so I can be flexible.
Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Passenger

Anytime in summer is okay as I'm a teacher.
Old January 18th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Passenger

Hi my name is Tara I'm looking to travel in April to Europe any cruise I'm open please email me at leviballoon@aol.com I'm 32 year old female.