Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Seeking Cruise Companion
Register Forgot Password?

Seeking Cruise Companion For people looking for share cruise expenses as roommates. Sexual or suggestives posts will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2006, 02:28 PM
Familiar Face

Default CARIBBEAN- 17 days Princess now $995. Interested in a share?

Princess has now priced two back to back cruises for a total of 17 days out of Fort Lauderdale departing Oct 14 to Caribbean ports at $995. The first cruise is on Caribbean Princess for 7 days departing Oct 14 priced at $407. followed by 10 days departing Oct 21 on Sun Princess priced at $588. for a total of 17 days at a total price of $995. Is anyone interested in a cabin share?

I am a male aged 65 and an experienced cruiser, over 20 lifetime, and going on 3 to 4 cruises every year now that I am retired. I can go on a cruise at a monents notice and don't mind repeating past destinations. It is the cruise experience that I enjoy with the good food, service, dancing, entertainment and meeting people. I have travelled extensively having visited all of the continents and most countries.

Let me know if the 17 day Princess cruise or any others that you might suggest is of interest.

Email me at onfirst1@yahoo.com

Take care and enjoy.

James.
Sponsored Links